The Student Room Group

Got rejected from Manchester with predictions A*AA

Scroll to see replies

Nope; I'm from Kenya :tongue: Yeah, who else? :smug:
Original post by Imperion
Nope; I'm from Kenya :tongue: Yeah, who else? :smug:

Don't you have to actually BE funny to get that title? :wink:
Oh my.... Oh ****. Do you not know who I am? :colonhash: There's a reason I was crowned Bishop then promoted!!! :mad: Take a seat son, you have a lot of lessons to catch before you try to shadow this knight!
Oh my.... Oh ****. Do you not know who I am? :colonhash: There's a reason I was crowned Bishop then promoted!!! :mad: Take a seat son, you have a lot of lessons to catch before you try to shadow this knight!

Why would I want to learn from someone who has named themselves after some obscure video game? :tongue: Like, get a life already :wink:
1. It's not a video game
2. OBSCURE?! Who art thou? :angry: (BTW you should've tried it, it's fabulous, I won't forget it... Imperion :moon: Travian doesn't compare)
3. Who needs life when you have Banterbury? :pierre: I tell you, all Banterbury members can testify to this; they're much happier under my lead. :cool:
1. It's not a video game
2. OBSCURE?! Who art thou? :angry: (BTW you should've tried it, it's fabulous, I won't forget it... Imperion :moon: Travian doesn't compare)
3. Who needs life when you have Banterbury? :pierre: I tell you, all Banterbury members can testify to this; they're much happier under my lead. :cool:

1. Its is indeed a video game; you interact with a user interface, right? http://imperion.wikia.com/wiki/Imperion

2. Wait, it's a browser game? That's even sadder than those people who play LoL.

3. I think this Archbishop is going a bit senile, maybe we should elect a new one :tongue:
Manchester think they are better than Harvard these days.
1. Yes but that doesn't necessarily make it a video game.

2.Yes it is, it isn't because you actually have to think. I've found many people comparing Travian and Imperion to LoL and it just screams ignorance tbh. I'd advise you to play Travian, even for a week. It's nothing like LoL.

3.Eh.... 1 outsider coming to kick me out? :laugh: Do u even logic m8? At least try to take me down from within - it's more thrilling that way :biggrin:
1. Yes but that doesn't necessarily make it a video game.

2.Yes it is, it isn't because you actually have to think. I've found many people comparing Travian and Imperion to LoL and it just screams ignorance tbh. I'd advise you to play Travian, even for a week. It's nothing like LoL.

3.Eh.... 1 outsider coming to kick me out? :laugh: Do u even logic m8? At least try to take me down from within - it's more thrilling that way :biggrin:

1. Depends what definition you use, according to Wikipedia it's merely interacting with a user interface.

2. Ah I would, but, you see, there's this thing I have. Um, it's called a Life. Just kidding I might try it, those kind of games don't really appeal to me.

3. I can't be bothered.

What do you want to study anyway? Economics?
1. Video game - involving video and audio. Both games don't have any, you just interact with the user interface.

2. Life is what you make it, your definition isn't going to be mine. I have a life, and in that life I happen to play a game. Just the same way you could devote some of your time to a certain show, so please don't make it seem sad, it isn't in the slightest bit. Understandable, it doesn't appeal to much.

3. :colonhash: Who even are you?

Nope, I'm doing my AS :laugh:
1. Video game - involving video and audio. Both games don't have any, you just interact with the user interface.

2. Life is what you make it, your definition isn't going to be mine. I have a life, and in that life I happen to play a game. Just the same way you could devote some of your time to a certain show, so please don't make it seem sad, it isn't in the slightest bit. Understandable, it doesn't appeal to much.

3. :colonhash: Who even are you?

Nope, I'm doing my AS :laugh:

1. Fair point

2. Fair point; I guess you would probably find my love of horror games and movies a little strange. The more nightmares the better imo.

3. I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun with you, sorry if I've gone to far. I thought I would see what you would be like to rag on a bit.

Ah well enjoy your AS material. Hope you get good grades :smile:
Resident Evil? :colone:

xD you didn't. Normally expect a troll reply when I ask that :tongue: :rofl: You randomly thought of that? :indiff:

Thank you :yep: What about yourself, if I may? ;D
Resident Evil? :colone:

xD you didn't. Normally expect a troll reply when I ask that :tongue: :rofl: You randomly thought of that? :indiff:

Thank you :yep: What about yourself, if I may? ;D

Oh yes certainly. Outlast and Alien: Isolation cannot be beaten in my own book, though.

I can be an a**hole when I want to be but not normally with random people on the internet.

Me? Predicted A*BB in science subjects
No idea what those are. Will watch some trailers when it's not in the wee hours of the night :pierre:

:laugh: Is your username a reason for it? :tongue: Just asking, not attacking or anything lol

Ah, nice! All the best :biggrin:
No idea what those are. Will watch some trailers when it's not in the wee hours of the night :pierre:

:laugh: Is your username a reason for it? :tongue: Just asking, not attacking or anything lol

Ah, nice! All the best :biggrin:

Surely you have heard of the Alien franchise? The big black aliens with the little mouth inside the mouth and acid blood? Great horror game 10/10 would recommend :smile:

My username is nothing to do with it I just wanted to see if you would be funny with me.

Thanks you too :smile: the plan is to do Med Chem as a degree then graduate medicine so I have a lot of work to do haha.
Nah I haven't :laugh: Resident Evil is the only horror game I've played :biggrin:

:indiff:

Spoiler

Oh medicine! xD that's loads yo. I plan to do Econ and go onto banking :tongue:
Nah I haven't :laugh: Resident Evil is the only horror game I've played :biggrin:

:indiff:

Spoiler

Oh medicine! xD that's loads yo. I plan to do Econ and go onto banking :tongue:

They're classics. The movies aren't really scary as they came out in the 80's but the first two are still great movies. The game is not for the faint hearted though.

I know what you mean, I think all funny people are like that really. Someone says something or something happens and then something like a light bulb goes off in your head and you say it and everyone laughs.

Oh your going to be one of them, huh? I don't think I could hack 19+ hours a day work days thanks.
Reply 37
Original post by Evil Genius
Manchester think they are better than Harvard these days.

Looool
My heart isn't faint :smug:

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner~!

:laugh: I am, xD well, I've looked at the work and confirmed I can enjoy it so I see nothing stopping me :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest