The Student Room Group

Someone told me I look "like a child"

Scroll to see replies

Take it as a blessing.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonynmous
Take it as a blessing.

:s-smilie:
Does anyone understand what the issue is here?
Original post by Maggie_O
:s-smilie:
Does anyone understand what the issue is here?

Why on earth you want to change your appearance based on the words of 2/3 people?

Honestly i'm sure you're as fine as you are rn.
Reply 23
Why on earth you want to change your appearance based on the words of 2/3 people?

Honestly i'm sure you're as fine as you are rn.

It's not their words. It's what I've been saying the whole thread seriously -.-
People day to day I feel don't respect me. In a number of ways.
So maybe it's because I look young and immature and therefore undeserving of respect to them. I always think this, and so this woman's comment was sort of...enigmatic :redface:
So maybe it's because I look young and immature and therefore undeserving of respect to them. I always think this, and so this woman's comment was sort of...enigmatic :redface:

Thats fair enough.

Yeah, you should experiment some more and see if anything changes.

That being said, your dress sense (on the first page) looks fine.
Reply 25
Thats fair enough.

Yeah, you should experiment some more and see if anything changes.

That being said, your dress sense (on the first page) looks fine.

Thank you for understanding, first for the day :adore: seriously.
And thanks as well, yea I don't think it's my clothes.
I found out it might be my naked face like no makeup
and my hairstyle, which an updo and it makes people look younger. Never knew >.<

but I'm not good with hairstyles because I have so much of it that I just pull it up and roll it in a bun but anyway :colonhash:

Examples of disrespect? You sure youre not over analysing or projecting? Maybe those people disrespect everyone. Need more info yo.

Also if u pm me a pic ill tell you why you look young. Im a game artist. Im good at this :u:
Thank you for understanding, first for the day :adore: seriously.
And thanks as well, yea I don't think it's my clothes.
I found out it might be my naked face like no makeup
and my hairstyle, which an updo and it makes people look younger. Never knew >.<

but I'm not good with hairstyles because I have so much of it that I just pull it up and roll it in a bun but anyway :colonhash:

Ahaa good stuff :smile: Hope everything goes well.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Examples of disrespect? You sure youre not over analysing or projecting? Maybe those people disrespect everyone. Need more info yo.

Also if u pm me a pic ill tell you why you look young. Im a game artist. Im good at this :u:

Bro that was a 2/10 attempt to draw TSR chicks

im sorry :rofl:
Bro that was a 2/10 attempt to draw TSR chicks

im sorry :rofl:

Draw? What cus i said im an artist? Lol
Draw? What cus i said im an artist? Lol

I lol'd +1
Reply 32

Ok well my professors ignore me or talk over me, unless I dog them in person. So I have to be a cock to get respect? ****ing annoying fact :colonhash:

Sometimes people laugh when I get angry, or I startle them to silence :redface:. Idk wtf that's about but it makes me wanna flip a table over.

Erm not much disrespect from my peers but too much attention from teenage boys and too much sass from teenage girls, as if they think I'm their age and you know how kids/teens treat each other. My college shares campus with a secondary school so I pass by lots of teens everyday especially in the halls and outside when they're leaving. They don't get out of my way; I have to get aggressive or go :mad: but then they mouth off. I just feel certain people not even teens would **** with and I'm not one of them :redface:

Idk I just wanna be taken ****ing seriously without looking like a madman.

Not sure about the pics but ta for stoppin' on by! :tongue:
Reply 33

No thoughts?
K. Thanks for the help *salutes*
Reply 34
And now I just lost a follow from Anonynmous. Life is going well indeed lol
Ok well my professors ignore me or talk over me, unless I dog them in person. So I have to be a cock to get respect? ****ing annoying fact :colonhash:

Sometimes people laugh when I get angry, or I startle them to silence :redface:. Idk wtf that's about but it makes me wanna flip a table over.

Erm not much disrespect from my peers but too much attention from teenage boys and too much sass from teenage girls, as if they think I'm their age and you know how kids/teens treat each other. My college shares campus with a secondary school so I pass by lots of teens everyday especially in the halls and outside when they're leaving. They don't get out of my way; I have to get aggressive or go :mad: but then they mouth off. I just feel certain people not even teens would **** with and I'm not one of them :redface:

Idk I just wanna be taken ****ing seriously without looking like a madman.

Not sure about the pics but ta for stoppin' on by! :tongue:

Tbh i think teenagers are just rude to everyone generally. The only ones theyre not gonna be rude to are big guys for obv reasons.

You sure your professors do that to you only? If youre doing a snobby subject like law or whatever then how you look and act is probably going to impact how youre treated tbf. Since snobs are judgy and theres higher concentrations of them in certain fields lol.

Lel np. Ive helped someone with this exact problem before tho ngl.
No thoughts?
K. Thanks for the help *salutes*

I was going to write something, I promise. :puppyeyes: I wouldn't have posted on here otherwise. I'm not a v fast texter that's all and I wanted to say something which would be of benefit to you which means I have to think and I'm not v good at thinking at 4am so that's why you haven't got a response yet, sorry give me 10 minutes and I'll try to give you some advice on what I think you should do/my thoughts. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lel.

It's my tactic to lure in the girlies

Chicken Madness, take notes
Reply 39
Tbh i think teenagers are just rude to everyone generally. The only ones theyre not gonna be rude to are big guys for obv reasons.

You sure your professors do that to you only? If youre doing a snobby subject like law or whatever then how you look and act is probably going to impact how youre treated tbf. Since snobs are judgy and theres higher concentrations of them in certain fields lol.

Lel np. Ive helped someone with this exact problem before tho ngl.

Omg yes I am!! I am doing Criminal Law and Public Bureaucracy xD

The bastard really grating on me is my professor for both those courses, same guy. Hate him, he's so rude to me. He speaks to everyone in class and ignores me so I think he feels I'm out place but I wish he wouldn't be passive aggressive. I feel like just asking him "what's the issue?" He told me to meet him after class once and I hate him too much to.

Quick Reply

Latest