The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In pain as unwell.
Original post by darkred
stressed, tired and hopeless ":sad:"

Message me :hugs:.
Stressed and depressed.
Having to do some sort of reseach project for all of my subjects(All my subjects are part coursework) and having to retake maths again isn't doing me great to be honest
My metabolism is dying and that makes me sad :frown:
I don't wanna "watch what I eat" :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired.
Like utter **** and have no direction in life.
Lonely.
My life isn't really falling apart but there's a lot of things due that I haven't started and I am not inclined to do them at all.

I feel unmotivated af.
ill and exhausted
feel like **** arghh.... thinking about someone..... hate this feeling fml :frown:
i feel so crap :frown:
Original post by Cakeyygirl
feel like **** arghh.... thinking about someone..... hate this feeling fml :frown:

need to talk?
Just wanna go to bed and forget daily life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iloveteddy14
Just wanna go to bed and forget daily life

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats happened?
Original post by Anon_98
Ofc, dear starlight. :h:

Once upon a time there was a girl called starry and she was the prettiest in all of the land. People would cry "starry, starry let down your hair" every time she opened her silk curtains. One day she woke up and her mum told her to visit her grandfather across the kingdom bc he was ill. So she took some food and left the castle known as home to go on her journey but as she was walking she found a secret maze shortcut so she decided to take it. All of a sudden a skinless bony creature saw starry and asked where she was heading..she tried to run away bc strangers are bad and luckily she escaped. So finally, she reached her grandfather's gingerbread cottage and when she stepped inside she saw him lying in his bed, except his face looked a little different.
"Grandfather, what a toothless mouth you have...
"All the better to smile at you with"..
"Grandfather what pale skin you have..."
"All the better to hug you with "..
"Grandfather, what bony hands you have...
"All the better to SPOOK you with"..
Starry screamed and screamed then her REAL grandfather and the seven dwarves felll out of the cupboard, the huntsman AKA Evil Minion with chainsaw bashed the skinless creature's head and his bones were crushed. Starry cried in happiness + everyone smiled. Evil Minion had saved the day.

Everyone lived happily ever after.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anon, I actually fell asleep before I read this! :rofl: :rofl: that is brilliant, I'm laughing irl. Thank you, I'll read this again later when I'm in bed :jumphug:
Original post by starlight82
Anon, I actually fell asleep before I read this! :rofl: :rofl: that is brilliant, I'm laughing irl. Thank you, I'll read this again later when I'm in bed :jumphug:

:rofl: Aww you're welcome and yes aha, I figured that I took too long. :h: I don't think sms888 will be too pleased once/if he reads it though. XD

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stressed and restless! ! ! !!!

:s-smilie:
Original post by Anon_98
:rofl: Aww you're welcome and yes aha, I figured that I took too long. :h: I don't think sms888 will be too pleased once/if he reads it though. XD

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, it was a nice surprise awaiting me today :awesome: @somemightsay888 will love the sp00ky aspect of it :rofl:
Nothing has happened I don't know why I feel like this there's no reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
;//////////////////////////////

+

TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

=

:cry2:

Could I say it enough times¿ :eek4: Infact, I'm so tired I can barely think straight. Not that I usually think straight anyway but ummm yeah, my brain has more/less gone to the dogs. I just want to sing along to hairspray while devouring some Carte D'Or for eternity. :cry:
Who doesn't? (':
Actually, no I don't..I want to try on dozens of new sunglasses to see which ones would best suit my face. It sounds rather fun and once I've found the perfect pair I'll be like -----> :cool:
SOMEONE BUY ME SOME 78 PAIRS OF SUNGLASSES¡¡¡¡!!!!:fuhrer: Please? :puppyeyes:

Frogs r vile,
Moths make me smile,
Snails have style,
Slugs take a while,
Someone needs to dial...

911¡¡¡¡¡!!!! :eek2:

5:15 - Anon_98 breathes in time to the clock for late night entertainment.
5:20 - The clock stops working.
5:21 - R.I.P Anon_98.

:rofl:

*Slaps self*

So in response to the thread title, I am feeling pretty great tbh, just tired... I think. ;/ :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98
;//////////////////////////////

+

TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

=

:cry2:

Could I say it enough times¿ :eek4: Infact, I'm so tired I can barely think straight. Not that I usually think straight anyway but ummm yeah, my brain has more/less gone to the dogs. I just want to sing along to hairspray while devouring some Carte D'Or for eternity. :cry:
Who doesn't? (':
Actually, no I don't..I want to try on dozens of new sunglasses to see which ones would best suit my face. It sounds rather fun and once I've found the perfect pair I'll be like -----> :cool: SOMEONE BUY ME SOME 78 PAIRS OF SUNGLASSES¡¡¡¡!!!!:fuhrer: Please? :puppyeyes:

Frogs r vile,
Moths make me smile,
Snails have style,
Slugs take a while,
Someone needs to dial...

911¡¡¡¡¡!!!! :eek2:

5:15 - Anon_98 breathes in time to the clock for late night entertainment.
5:20 - The clock stops working.
5:21 - R.I.P Anon_98.

:rofl:

*Slaps self*

So in response to the thread title, I am feeling pretty great tbh, just tired... I think. ;/ :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Prsom, never stop posting. Literally every single post makes me smile or laugh. This one made me laugh btw :lol: it's 5:43am and I'm laughing :rofl: I'm really happy you didn't get your ban otherwise I'd have missed out on all this. It is now 5:45am and yes, it took me a whole 2 mins to reply to you, oops 5:46 actually :lol: sleep well :hugs:

Latest