The Student Room Group

What car do you drive and how old are you?

Scroll to see replies

Nissan Micra 19 and super happy and grateful :smile:
Seeing as i cant get a girl i got myself one of these.
I drive the train car.
Original post by nucdev
C200 petrol. Really don't like diesels, even in a Merc.

Cousin bought the C63 AMG around the same time - that really shifts! LOL

Ah fair enough. It's hard for me. I do so many miles but I love the feel of a petrol. In the end, I got a 3.0l petrol without part-exing my diesel!

Posted from TSR Mobile
20. 2008 Vauxhall Corsa.
My personal chauffeur drives one of these.

Aged 12 and 3/4, London.
20. Audi a8 2014
Original post by ahmad khan
20. Audi a8 2014

That's very cool. How'd a 20 year old bag one of those beasts. I didn't have to work too hard to get my nice car but it's still lowly compared to a 2014 A8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ahmad khan
20. Audi a8 2014

Original post by live_a_life
That's very cool. How'd a 20 year old bag one of those beasts. I didn't have to work too hard to get my nice car but it's still lowly compared to a 2014 A8.

Posted from TSR Mobile

An S5 coupe perhaps more appropriate for a 20 year old with 40-50k?
Toyota Yaris, 21 (had it since I was 16). Not going to bother upgrading as I'm moving to London next year.
24, drive a ****ty little 51 plate VW Golf.

It was cheap as hell, insurance is virtually nothing, gets decent economy and is big enough to carry everything I need.
19, Drive this bad boy... This is at the Cobra Motorsport booth at Santa Pod Raceway last month, Cost me 13K 3 months ago, always wanted one and finally got the opportunity thanks to some inheritance, it was this or free university. Decided I'll have time to pay for uni and fulfilled one of three dreams instead...

Please no hate, I don't give a damn if you think I'm stupid or a rich kid. I fulfilled a dream, that's worth every penny.

(edited 8 years ago)
I drive now a 2015 Mazda RX7 and I'm 23.
Original post by Ryanx623
19, Drive this bad boy... This is at the Cobra Motorsport booth at Santa Pod Raceway last month, Cost me 13K 3 months ago, always wanted one and finally got the opportunity thanks to some inheritance, it was this or free university. Decided I'll have time to pay for uni and fulfilled one of three dreams instead...

Please no hate, I don't give a damn if you think I'm stupid or a rich kid. I fulfilled a dream, that's worth every penny.

self pics or gtfo.
Original post by rat poison
I drive now a 2015 Mazda RX7 and I'm 23.

That hasn't been released yet, it's currently a concept... You sure it's a Rx7?
Original post by Awesome Genius
An S5 coupe perhaps more appropriate for a 20 year old with 40-50k?

It depends I suppose, some people just don't like Coupe's, Personally I'd jump on an A8 if given the opportunity
Original post by Fullofsurprises
My personal chauffeur drives one of these.

Aged 12 and 3/4, London.

To be fair, you can go faster than we can...
Reply 97
Would be interesting to know what cool cars people drive. Gold diggers pay attention ! :wink:

I am 26 and I drive a BMW 3 series coupe.

I can drive

I don't have a car

I'm 20

JUST
Original post by Ryanx623
That hasn't been released yet, it's currently a concept... You sure it's a Rx7?

well I got it in 2015, my dad bought it. where's the pic of yours, i'll pm you me on mine...
Reply 99
Would be interesting to know what cool cars people drive. Gold diggers pay attention ! :wink:

I am 26 and I drive a BMW 3 series coupe.

This guy is trying to get ratings and boast, thats **** car though mate your 26 haha thats so sad lol, your a failure and youve messed up your life lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending