The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starlight82
Prsom, never stop posting. Literally every single post makes me smile or laugh. This one made me laugh btw :lol: it's 5:43am and I'm laughing :rofl: I'm really happy you didn't get your ban otherwise I'd have missed out on all this. It is now 5:45am and yes, it took me a whole 2 mins to reply to you, oops 5:46 actually :lol: sleep well :hugs:

XD Thank you so much starlight, your kindness makes me smile. :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jumpy! My referee has finally completed my reference and the little box has a tick in it on UCAS now.:excited:
Which meansssssssss..... I just have to decide on my 5th choice and then I am good to go!!! Aahhhhhh!!! Aahhh!:biggrin:
Tired as f*ck. no sleep at all and 6 hours of lectures starting from 9-12 1-4. FML!

I need to sort my sleep out man!
tired and confused but also excited

also sad/angry because one of my housemates has broken my favourite mug :cry2:
Reply 7144
Really good. I got laid a few times yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have landed myself a job woo but I'm feeling as if there's no reaction like the average joe would react. I see it as another thing I have to go why am I like this. I should be dancing around smiling jumping about shopping but I am not there's no reaction. Oh wait Depresion doesn't work like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like utter ****.

Heartbroken and torn
Original post by iloveteddy14
I have landed myself a job woo but I'm feeling as if there's no reaction like the average joe would react. I see it as another thing I have to go why am I like this. I should be dancing around smiling jumping about shopping but I am not there's no reaction. Oh wait Depresion doesn't work like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

at least it is something for you to do so you can distract yourself. it is a step in the right direction, well done for getting the job and i hope it goes well. i know depression is hard to live with but at least you are getting your thoughts out there instead of bottling them up.
Original post by PusE
Really good. I got laid a few times yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very strong username : post content ratio.
Reply 7149
Original post by That 2Fase
Very strong username : post content ratio.

So is yours.

You go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PusE
So is yours.

You go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

good luck with your life
I'm feeling quite tired as I had a long day at uni. I'm also starting to feel a little hungry.. Time for dinner I think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had a headache for the last two days.

Also nobody will check my PS before I send it off which makes me feel a lot like crying.
Bored, stressed, hate everyone at the mo lol :rolleyes:
Original post by preetg97
Bored, stressed, hate everyone at the mo lol :rolleyes:

Preach it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7155
Original post by That 2Fase
good luck with your life

Akhyaa hahahahahhahahaahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I've had a headache for the last two days.

Also nobody will check my PS before I send it off which makes me feel a lot like crying.

I'll check it :smile:
Distraught
Original post by darkred
I'll check it :smile:

You will?:puppyeyes:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
You will?:puppyeyes:

Yeah sure. You've helped me in the past!

Latest