The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophisticatedSir
How the hell would you be a pedophile for sexually contact with a 17 year old?

Get your facts right.

Well the OP claimed they were sexting before she was 16.
What the hell?

I have a friend around the same age (I'm 26) and I've had some really strange comments about that.
I can't believe this thread is still around. :facepalm:
This is just wrong wrong wrong and wrong
I think he might be a paedophile...
Original post by KarleyCanDoIt
ihe suffers from dementia,

Be careful because he suffers from Dementia does he really understand what he's doing? He might think he's much younger than 68 and he's not in the right frame of mind. You're probably hurting yourself by doing this. But it's up to you on whether you think it's right. Don't get confused with the idea of loving someone platonically as to actual love.
why should OP not enjoy genuine love with this older gentleman ? he can offer her a lifetime's experience ... rather than the limited options of some spotty herbert at a discothèque.
I know it's a troll thread, but I'm still trying to figure out who is abusing who, or maybe they abuse each other...?
Reply 228
How the hell would you be a pedophile for sexually contact with a 17 year old?

Get your facts right.

oh look we have the internet police
Original post by Vikingninja
Well the OP claimed they were sexting before she was 16.

This shows how uneducated people are.

Technically that would make them a hebephile and even then if what OP said is true (I doubt it) it takes two to tango.
Original post by NPFTW
oh look we have the internet police

Oh sorry, I forgot its fine to label everyone a padeophile who isn't. Let's all slander people like that so they end up having social suicide thrust upon them.

Uneducated moron's like you don't seem to understand the weight that term carries.
Reply 231
Oh sorry, I forgot its fine to label everyone a padeophile who isn't. Let's all slander people like that so they end up having social suicide thrust upon them.

Uneducated moron's like you don't seem to understand the weight that term carries.

I guess you have been accused of being a peado lmao go cry so more puppet
Original post by NPFTW
I guess you have been accused of being a peado lmao go cry so more puppet

Alright buddy, keep proving my point about how retarded you are :^)
Even this old man is getting laid more than me...
Reply 234
Alright buddy, keep proving my point about how retarded you are :^)

It's the internet, surely you have something better to do in life rather than getting your pitchfork.
he'll be dead in a week
I laughed so hard reading the OP, do you think you are in a movie or something?

Anyway, Whatever floats your boat haha, if you like banging a 70 year old then fair play.
i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.

i give up on internet. are you insane. your 16 a small girl still and he is a full grown man how can you love him like that and have sex with him. Jesus Christ save me. no offence but this is seriously messed up. i say find yourself a boy your age
If you really love him its alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.

As long as he has dementia your the one taking advantage to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending