The Student Room Group

How Autistic are YOU?

Poll

Regarding the Autism quiz..

Following on from How Narcissistic are YOU?, do you sometimes find yourself wondering: 'Am I a little autistic'? :teeth:

Autistic: difficulty communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts

If you're unsure, perhaps try this short Autism / Asperger's Quiz; it's not the be all and end all but may be indicative. Having done so, please select the appropriate poll option as per your score:

NOT autistic: 0-29

POSSIBLY autistic: 30-33

LIKELY autistic: 34+

Feel free to post your score in the thread, and comment on how this meets with expectations, if at all! :u:
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I got a score of 26:smile: not autistic
The test said 37 for me :O
It sort of makes sense since I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was young.

However I thought I overcame most of the symptoms as soon as I found out, so it doesn't make sense for my score to be that high :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
The answer to life, the universe and everything! I got 42.

What do I win?
Reply 4
Hey, that's an American site. Not fair. They're trained to be outgoing and garrulous. Merely being British qualifies us as disturbingly shy and timid by their standards.
tsr/10
I got 18.
I got 9. Was very surprised by that.
19, It's easy to see how the questions are aimed to get you to talk about symptoms of Autism.
I got 45! But I've already been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome... so I guess the test was accurate enough!!
I already self-diagnosed my autism and PTSD and anyone saying that that's not valid is classist and ableist scum.
My brother autistic, wasn't so bad when he was younger but it is definatley noticeable now. He lives a lonely life to say the least, so sad.
14 :O
27 lel.
I got 18, though I feel like some the answers I scored points on were due to anxiety rather than it actually being traits of autism
I scored 39. But I was diagnosed with ASD a few months ago, so that makes sense. :redface:
So many autistic females. I suppose this is TSR after all...
I scored 39. Is this bad?

Quick Reply

Latest