The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simes
Then how do you explain all the shootings in the American schools where they do their daily oath of allegiance and prayers?

False god?
Original post by Gears265
Your country along with Germany are an embarrassment to Europe. I thought you just had to know that. Sweden and Germany are slowly becoming the most hated nations in the Europe

The UK (but really just England, lets be honest) has and probably always will be the most hated nation in Europe. Haven't you ever watched Eurovision?
Original post by Little Toy Gun
False god?

They're all false.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
The UK (but really just England, lets be honest) has and probably always will be the most hated nation in Europe. Haven't you ever watched Eurovision?

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Islam, religion of peace

minority of muslims

peaceful religion

christian extremists too

this is how the holocaust started
Your country along with Germany are an embarrassment to Europe. I thought you just had to know that. Sweden and Germany are slowly becoming the most hated nations in the Europe

That's your own opinion of which I couldn't care less.

Really? They are two of the best countries in Europe as far as I'm concerned. Higher standards of living, fantastic culture. They still believe in society/community and don't wallow in the self-centred consumer culture that dominates Anglo-Amercian culture. And they have a dress sense that shows the Brits up for the slobs they are.
Original post by Quantex
Really? They are two of the best countries in Europe as far as I'm concerned. Higher standards of living, fantastic culture. They still believe in society/community and don't wallow in the self-centred consumer culture that dominates Anglo-Amercian culture. And they have a dress sense that shows the Brits up for the slobs they are.

Too bad both of these countries are turning into 3rd world Muslim dumps.
Reply 68
Original post by JasmineIsaksson
That's your own opinion of which I couldn't care less.

Original post by Quantex

@Gears256

I think his problem with Sweden and Germany is that they are letting in lots of brown people who are defiling the European racial makeup

When he says Sweden and Germany are the most hated in Europe, he means from the perspective of xenophobes/white-nationalists/racists/fascists. I say it is an honour to be hated by that cohort.
Has the identity/motive of the attacker been confirmed yet?
Original post by MrDystopia

No, but the photo indicates he is white.
Original post by MrDystopia

No not yet.
Reply 72
Original post by JasmineIsaksson
I think that's absolute bull****. Race and religion is irrelevant..........

Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid.
Original post by Good bloke
No, but the photo indicates he is white.

Original post by BaconandSauce
No not yet.

Cheers both o/
They're all false.

There is One True God and his name is Me.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Islam, religion of peace

12065996_1058547197509428_4069635560025328260_n.jpg
Original post by Ahmed766
12065996_1058547197509428_4069635560025328260_n.jpg

Why no Satanists or Hindu's or Sikhs, or Buddhists or Wiccan or I could go on.......
Why no Satanists or Hindu's or Sikhs, or Buddhists or Wiccan or I could go on.......

I've just started recently so I'm going to need more time to increase my collection.
Original post by Ahmed766
I've just started recently so I'm going to need more time to increase my collection.

:biggrin: You should just show one and say HUMAN.
:biggrin: You should just show one and say HUMAN.

1175619_454313811350529_116709570_n.jpg
I guess I'm pretty random...

Latest

Trending

Trending