The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by halal kebab5
you should go back and read both mine and your comments, im stating facts about my country whilst you are bringing up all sorts of ****, i think the only one whos hating is you, stop hating pakistanis, and stop begging it off hindu boys.

modi2.jpg
Reply 101
Erm....Okay.

I don't know of any Indians that call Pakistani's 'Indian'. The nearest I ever heard was a British-Pakistani calling himself 'Pakistanian'.

Any Pakistani's that want to describe themselves as Indian or South Asian, it's up to them. It was one country once upon a time. And anyone intelligent enough to know the truth of Pakistan's origin.......Whatever, those Pakistanis that want to be Arab or Persian...again, it's up to them.

I don't think any Indians are going to lose sleep over Pakistanis that don't want to be Indian, lol.
Original post by ikhan94
fckin epic tune

Attachment not found

even better when u got a woofer and a 50inch samsung tv
Original post by yasaminO_o
I'm Azerbaijani and sometimes I get lumped with Turks, Russians, Europeans, Asians, Persians, and I get over it. I literally don't care. I'm me. You're you. Why does it matter how people categorise you?

As an Azerbaijani, you must have limits on who can represent your ethnicity. Would you be comfortable with someone saying: "Your race is represented by a Chinese person because you are Asian".
Attachment not found

even better when u gor a woofer and a 50inch samsung tv

Jheeze
Original post by Yawn!

I don't think any Indians are going to lose sleep over Pakistanis that don't want to be Indian, lol.

@Masih ad-Dajjal defo loses sleep specially when there's no hindu boys around
Original post by Rat_Bag
It doesn't

I am just correcting things people are saying that are categorically untrue.

To answer your question, probably because Pakistan is on the Indian plate, also known as the South Asian plate. There are so many ethnicities in the area it's far simpler to call people originating there "South Asian."
Original post by justinetsr
We have different face shapes. We have vastly different cultures.

It's like lumping Turkey or Syria in with Europe. How many on here would say Turkey or Syria are European countries and that Turkish people are European?

The differences between India and Pakistan are greater than the differences between Europe and Turkey.

How would you feel if someone asked a Turkish or Syrian person to represent the "European" ethnicity or race?

A Pakistani isn't the same ethnicity as other South Asians. Even Pakistanis themselves prefer to relate more to Middle Easterners. Pakistanis shouldn't be used to "box-tick" for other South Asians or Indians.

They might be part of an "Asian" ethnicity, but certainly not an "Indian" ethnicity.

Bull****!

Considering Pakistan was formed out of India, and the South Asian reference is because it's in South Asia.

Doesn't matter at all what they want to be related to, facts are facts.
Original post by justinetsr
As an Azerbaijani, you must have limits on who can represent your ethnicity. Would you be comfortable with someone saying: "Your race is represented by a Chinese person because you are Asian".

Tbh I don't really care, when I have to declare it on a form I just tick the box that says "white other" lol

That doesn't really make sense, surely if you want to imply I love Hindu boys, it would make more sense to say I lose sleep when they are around.

You're not very smart are you?
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
That doesn't really make sense, surely if you want to imply I love Hindu boys, it would make more sense to say I lose sleep when they are around.

You're not very smart are you?

dont delete your posts mate its okay keep calm

I would have though given your baseless insinuations that he/she sleeps with Hindu boys, that he would be loosing sleep when they are around.

Own goal mate. You're really not very good at this are you?
To answer your question, probably because Pakistan is on the Indian plate, also known as the South Asian plate. There are so many ethnicities in the area it's far simpler to call people originating there "South Asian."

Quite agree

Now tell it to the OP who is so upset about this fact.
Original post by Rat_Bag
I would have though given your baseless insinuations that he/she sleeps with Hindu boys, that he would be loosing sleep when they are around.

Own goal mate. You're really not very good at this are you?

The only goal he will ever be scoring

:smug:
Original post by Rat_Bag
Quite agree

Now tell it to the OP who is so upset about this fact.

Omg LOL I thought I was replying to the OP because you answered my post HAHAHA sorry m8 :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
modi2.jpg

Omg my new fave reaction picture thank you for posting bless you x
Omg my new fave reaction picture thank you for posting bless you x

I was so annoyed nobody recognised what I did there, made it in powerpoint

I am happy now
Lmao people mistaking Pakistanis for Indian says you have a lot more in common than you think😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending