The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't know if that sentence even makes sense, I'm exhausted right now^ :frown:
Original post by Danz123
I can finish no problem m10-2, so calm it. :lol:

Jesus Christ, TMI, what has this thread become.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm pretty sure not every man in the world has been able to come EVERY single time. C'mon....

fair enough, of course not. But that's going to be due to nervousness, too much alcohol, being tired etc. On a normal day, however, the guy definitely will come. Else, his genes would never have been passed on.
Original post by Danz123
I can finish no problem m10-2, so calm it. :lol:

Original post by Anonymous
m8, if you cannot finish, there is something seriously wrong......

See now you're both conforming to traditional gender stereotypes of men and the sexualisation of men. :u:
fair enough, of course not. But that's going to be due to nervousness, too much alcohol, being tired etc. On a normal day, however, the guy definitely will come. Else, his genes would never have been passed on.

Everything true apart from your last sentence...what if he is wearing a condom? :redface:
See now you're both conforming to traditional gender stereotypes of men and the sexualisation of men. :u:

No. He is. I'm just stating a fact. If I weren't able to cum, I wouldn't be any less of a man, unless you define a 'real man' only by his ability to impregnate women. lol

These are evolutionary stereotypes. Educate yourself on how sex works..

A woman strictly speaking doesn't need a sex drive. Understand?
Original post by rat poison
Wtf.

Who sleeps with 20 different men?

How can this even be a thread? Speculations from people who probably don't even have sex.

"A thought experiment or Gedankenexperiment (from German) considers some hypothesis, theory, or principle for the purpose of thinking through its consequences."

Do you complain when a clock has been placed in the middle of space in the myriad of relativity thought experiments?

Lol WHAT? don't evennnnn go there.....Un-Anon yourself if you want to go there....
Everything true apart from your last sentence...what if he is wearing a condom? :redface:

Evolution takes place over thousands of years.. condoms are irrelevant here.
That is so true. So very true! But if the roles were reversed and the women didn't cum, he wasn't very good at it. Hmm... very interesting, never thought into it like that before.

I agree, it is whining lol. :laugh:

Well the biology and anatomy of a man and woman is different. It takes different things, that's why we're designed to sexually "help" each other out. If a woman doesn't come and she's being pleasured both vaginally and clitorally, (or whatever it takes for her), then something is wrong with her, I'd say, because biologically speaking there's meant to be a natural reaction to clitoral stimulation, at least. Now if she's not cumming and what it takes for her to get off wasn't done, then it is the man. You can't just shove it in and move your body around, you have to consider her body if you want to "hit it out the park."
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
"A thought experiment or Gedankenexperiment (from German) considers some hypothesis, theory, or principle for the purpose of thinking through its consequences."

Do you complain when a clock has been placed in the middle of space in the myriad of relativity thought experiments?

Oh be quiet. You don't have sex so be quiet.

Yet here we are...

They obviously do have them.
Evolution takes place over thousands of years.. condoms are irrelevant here.

Now that I have stopped taking you seriously (never really did take you seriously) I'm going to not respond in a serious manner

so...

...you know leaves can make good condoms if done right apparently. :smile:
Lol WHAT? don't evennnnn go there.....Un-Anon yourself if you want to go there....

Look, how old are you? Our neanderthal ancestors had sex just as all animals do today in the animal kingdom: it's what we'd call rape. I'm not saying rape is okay, but that's how it worked. A woman never initiated sex, it therefore follows that she doesn't need a sex drive. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE PRINCIPLE??
i dont mean to be offensive, the above is merely factual info.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Not really. One woman could be having sex with different men.

Say we have 100 people. 10 women and 90 men. 1 woman could be having sex with say 20 different men. That woman has sex more times than each of those individual 20 men.

This is such a virgin thing to say

'oh woe is me, all the women have sex with one really attractive apex man, I'm only ever gonna get married to a 40 year old woman when she decides to settle down after years of clubbing and having sex with well hung guys with washboard abs :cry:'
Now that I have stopped taking you seriously (never really did take you seriously) I'm going to not respond in a serious manner

so...

...you know leaves can make good condoms if done right apparently. :smile:

**** yourself. please tell me you're 12 or younger. your IQ is disgusting :frown:

:indiff:

No I don't understand.
**** yourself. please tell me you're 12 or younger. your IQ is disgusting :frown:

Oh **** it went there *pulls up a chair*
Original post by rat poison
:indiff:

No I don't understand.

I tried to explain it above. It's because men initiated sex then (still do :biggrin:), so it follows that only men needed a sex drive.

Latest

Trending

Trending