The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Look, how old are you? Our neanderthal ancestors had sex just as all animals do today in the animal kingdom: it's what we'd call rape. I'm not saying rape is okay, but that's how it worked. A woman never initiated sex, it therefore follows that she doesn't need a sex drive. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE PRINCIPLE??
i dont mean to be offensive, the above is merely factual info.

Wtf this isn't Neanderthal times. Women don't just get pulled out a tent and ****ed anymore.
At least not where I'm from...
**** yourself. please tell me you're 12 or younger. your IQ is disgusting :frown:
40 year old virgin detected.

Original post by rat poison
:indiff:

No I don't understand.

He's talking about rape as if it's normal

This website is full of messed up weirdos, doesn't even have the courage not to hide his account
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
This is such a virgin thing to say

'oh woe is me, all the women have sex with one really attractive apex man, I'm only ever gonna get married to a 40 year old woman when she decides to settle down after years of clubbing and having sex with well hung guys with washboard abs :cry:'

ffs

I never said that is how it works. I was just pointing out that you can not conclude that men have as much casual sex as women just from the fact sex involves a man and a woman for reasons I pointed out. You need more info. Also in other animals it is actually a blatant thing. A Stag that wins the rutting then gets to shag all the females in that herd. Females all get sex, one male gets sex.

Not my fault you are all idiots.
(edited 8 years ago)
Look, how old are you? Our neanderthal ancestors had sex just as all animals do today in the animal kingdom: it's what we'd call rape. I'm not saying rape is okay, but that's how it worked. A woman never initiated sex, it therefore follows that she doesn't need a sex drive. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE PRINCIPLE??

And yet, women have sex drives. I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

Why are you even saying this? have I missed something. :s-smilie: yeah but in this day and age women do have a sex drive.
I tried to explain it above. It's because men initiated sex then (still do :biggrin:), so it follows that only men needed a sex drive.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
ffs

I never said that is how it works. I was just pointing out that you can not conclude that men have as much casual sex as women just from the fact sex involves a man and a woman for reason I pointed out.

Not my fault you are all idiots.

Have you ever turned a girl down for sex?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Yet here we are...

They obviously do have them.

Yes, because it is nonetheless advantageous for them to have a sex drive. It simply isn't as important as a man's. NOW, when a woman cannot come, it's no surprise really, but if a man cannot, then his genes would never have been passed on!
**** yourself. please tell me you're 12 or younger. your IQ is disgusting :frown:

Why is my IQ disgusting? you need to improve your reading comprehension, clearly.
Why hide behind anon for your clearly controversial views? :s-smilie:
Yes, because it is nonetheless advantageous for them to have a sex drive. It simply isn't as important as a man's. NOW, when a woman cannot come, it's no surprise really, but if a man cannot, then his genes would never have been passed on!

People seem to have thoroughly misunderstood me. Ignore me then. I didn't think the evolution of sex was beyond anyone academically.

I apologise for misconceptions, but nonetheless I am correct.
Bye.
Have you ever turned a girl down for sex?

He can't turn a girl down. He's never been in that situation lol
The fact the anon guy thinks women have low sex drives shows he's probably never been close with a woman.

They are just less public about it.

He can't turn a girl down. He's never been in that situation lol

So brutal there

I approve
People seem to have thoroughly misunderstood me. Ignore me then. I didn't think the evolution of sex was beyond anyone academically.

I apologise for misconceptions, but nonetheless I am correct.
Bye.

"Evolution of sex?"

I literally just laughed, I'm sorry :teehee:, don't get mad. Stay and explain yourself correctly.
Well the biology and anatomy of a man and woman is different. It takes different things, that's why we're designed to sexually "help" each other out. If a woman doesn't come and she's being pleasured both vaginally and clitorally, (or whatever it takes for her), then something is wrong with her, I'd say, because biologically speaking there's meant to be a natural reaction to clitoral stimulation, at least. Now if she's not cumming and what it takes for her to get off wasn't done, then it is the man. You can't just shove it in and move your body around, you have to consider her body if you want to "hit it out the park."

No I agree, that is also true.

But I was just talking about stereotypes. Of course in reality our bodies as you very nicely put is are designed to sexually help each other out.
Original post by Danz123
No. He is. I'm just stating a fact. If I weren't able to cum, I wouldn't be any less of a man, unless you define a 'real man' only by his ability to impregnate women. lol

He does, clearly.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No I agree, that is also true.

But I was just talking about stereotypes. Of course in reality our bodies as you very nicely put is are designed to sexually help each other out.

Oh okay I see, and thanks. :smile:

So brutal there

I approve

hahaha
There is no part of me that could ever be jealous of anyone who can, if they so wish, get dicked and ejaculated in/on easily.
"Evolution of sex?"

I literally just laughed, I'm sorry :teehee:, don't get mad. Stay and explain yourself correctly.

Unfortunately, many misunderstood me. Above, someone is claiming that it was important for men to satisfy the woman with whom he was having sex. That is absolutely false. Today it is, because most people have sex for pleasure and not reproduction. I really am not bothered to continue here, because I will be ridiculed (I dnot know why; I was never trying to offend anyone and my statements were purely factual). If you are interested in the evolution of sex (which is extremely imperative to our contemporary existence), then do so alone. The bigots above and below me do not care, including you, it seems.
Anyway, I am a mathematics student, not an evolutionary biologists.

Bye now, I am turning this ****ty computer off.

Latest

Trending

Trending