The Student Room Group

I'm Count Dracula, AMA!

Greetings, mortals!

It's come to that time of year where us monsters get to spend time among you humans without drawing attention to ourselves. This year though, we're doing things a little differently... so take your chance to ask what questions you want of a real vampire.

(And before you ask... no, we don't actually sparkle)

Scroll to see replies

How has the notion that you sparkle affected your reputation? Are you less feared than you once were?
Reply 2
What's with this sparkling business?
Thoughts on the twilight saga?
What do you call a vampire whose car breaks down 3 miles from a blood bank?

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Have you read Dracula by Bram Stoker ?
Original post by Count Dracula
Greetings, mortals!

It's come to that time of year where us monsters get to spend time among you humans without drawing attention to ourselves. This year though, we're doing things a little differently... so take your chance to ask what questions you want of a real vampire.

(And before you ask... no, we don't actually sparkle)

No, just no... I am not 5 anymore, and no you're not " a real vampire", so pack in the charade, and analyze your life thoroughly on a deeper level.:colonhash:

This is just embarrassing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
"Call me a taxi!"

"OK. You're a taxi."

:getmecoat: (doesn't that smiley look like a sad vampire going out?)
Reply 8
Original post by Oh no not again!
No, just no... I am not 5 anymore, and no you're not " a real vampire", so pack in the charade, analyze your life thoroughly.:colonhash:

Wow. Now there's someone who'll be getting a lump of coal from Santa this year.
As your avatar is from Hotel Transylvania, one would assume that you enjoyed the film. what made you enjoy the first film? Are you going to see the sequel?
Original post by SirMasterKey
How has the notion that you sparkle affected your reputation? Are you less feared than you once were?

You have no idea.

Fortunately you mortal seem to have largely recognised it for nonsense, but they amount of stick we're getting from the other monsters is unbelievable! If I have to hear one more sparkling joke, I'll have to start making those werewolves into fur coats.

Original post by Simes
What's with this sparkling business?

People will believe anything they read.

Original post by ChickenMadness
Thoughts on the twilight saga?

It makes good kindling. Unfortunately we've had to limit the use of fire - the mummies kept catching alight!

Original post by SeanFM
What do you call a vampire whose car breaks down 3 miles from a blood bank?

Spoiler

Hungry? A bad mechanic? Honestly, I don't know why you'd call him a cab, that's not an accurate description at all!

Or is one of those jokes you humans seem to be so fond of?

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Have you read Dracula by Bram Stoker ?

I have not - I doubt the supposed Dracula in that could ever live up to my reputation though... amateurs :u:

Original post by Oh no not again!
No, just no... I am not 5 anymore, and no you're not " a real vampire", so pack in the charade, analyze your life thoroughly on a deeper level.:colonhash:

Well gosh, I suppose you don't believe in zombies and ghosts either? And I'm the one who needs to re-evaluate my life... what is the world coming to these days? No-one has any respect.

Original post by Simes
"Call me a taxi!"

"OK. You're a taxi."

:getmecoat: (doesn't that smiley look like a sad vampire going out?)

How did you manage to get a photo of me? :eek:

Original post by Simes
Wow. Now there's someone who'll be getting a lump of coal from Santa this year.

He's lucky he made the comment to me and not santa - he's much less forgiving!
Original post by SirMasterKey
As your avatar is from Hotel Transylvania, one would assume that you enjoyed the film. what made you enjoy the first film? Are you going to see the sequel?

I thoroughly enjoyed it - for once, a film that shows the issues we've faced! I'm looking forward to seeing the second, though a half-vampire that can't even turn into a bat, what use is that!?
Original post by Count Dracula

I have not - I doubt the supposed Dracula in that could ever live up to my reputation though... amateurs :u:

:mmm:
It's you! :eek3:
Original post by Black Rose
It's you! :eek3:

Where? :eek3:
What are your views on garlic? :mmm:
How are your many wives?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Suck me dracula! (I mean my blood)
Original post by kka25
Suck me dracula! (I mean my blood)

OMG :biggrin:

Bite me Dracula :ahee:
ermm how do you tidy your hair if you do not have a reflection in the mirror ?

:holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest