Reply 61
I messaged the girl, I hope she replies
Original post by Laaz123
I messaged the girl, I hope she replies

any response?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
What's with this whole spaghetti joke :P

4chan meme that became mainstream like most 4chan memes.

Like pepe which has unfortunately become terrible as a result.
(edited 8 years ago)
Generally you talk to him...

Actually you can tell if someone likes you without having to directly ask "Do you like me".
Original post by phoenixsilver

No, nothing. She has been active and seen a message which i sent in a group chat because my messages wouldn't send but she hasn't seen my hello one. Ffs, I thought she was the one as well
Reply 66
Original post by phoenixsilver

No, nothing. She has been active and seen a message which i sent in a group chat because my messages wouldn't send but she hasn't seen my hello one. Ffs, I thought she was the one as well
What signs should I look out for when talking to him?

well this is where the result can change from relief of not having to break the ice to fear of trying to uphold a conversation hopefully for you it's nearer to the former
Original post by SeanFM
It's not impossible but can be difficult. Strike up a conversation, talk about anything that doesn't seem out of the blue, find out about his interests and see if you have anything in common.

Update: So I do maths tutoring with him (we're the tutors) on Thursday and

1st session: went really well. I had my hair straightened because of a interview I had the previous day so I was looking better than usual. He constantly took glances (even just before he left); we smiled at each other alot even when we were talking to the group we would end up just talking to each other smiling; I picked up on the fact that he was listening to the conversation I was having with my friend and tried to join in or say the same thing as me etc; we got along really well.

Session 2: went well. I sat next to him because my friend wasnt there and we talked; he did the whole "listen into my conversation and join in" and we'd eventually end uo having pretty indepth conversations with each other; we laughed etc

Session 3: slightly dying down. It went well but not as well as the others in comparison. We talked abit and we got fairly close while he was trying to help me figure a maths question which he gave up on after 5 minutes (but it was fairly hard and I honestly couldnt see where I went wrong either); when I saw him leaving I suddenly got up and started packing my stuff but I was pretty far behind so, although he did slow down abit, we didnt get to walk out together and his friend was busy helping a student so he didnt wait for him with either. That night I added him on facebook and he accepted within 10 minutes but I havent had any inboxes or whatever :/

Session 4: after being slightly disappointed by the previous session i decided not to go this time but on my way walking to the library (instead of maths tutoring) I did walk past him and he did see me. I was adament that I wouldnt go to that session but 45 minutes later I had to pick up something from that room so I went in and saw him alone and one of my maths guy friends doing work on the whiteboards (this was just a one off coincidence). So I asked my guy friend where the graph paper was but Guy Number 1 told me where they we instead.

So I'm kind of unsure about where he stands at the moment. I was thinking about inboxing him today but I didnt want to come across too forward, also I was kind of hoping that he would inbox me first.

So what's your verdict.. Does he like me or does he not? What should I do/should I inbox him or should I not?

So what's your verdict.. Does he like me or does he not? What should I do/should I inbox him or should I not?

Based on all of those sessions I'm leaning towards him liking you but not really knowing what to do about it.

Maybe he doesn't know what to say to you on Facebook or is nervous about what to say/do.

If you both actually study Maths maybe it would be an idea to ask him via Facebook if he wants to meet up and study together, and if he says yes (I'm not sure why he would say no) then you can think about what to do from there.

And if you have that Maths question that you were stuck on I could take a look :wink:
Original post by SeanFM
Based on all of those sessions I'm leaning towards him liking you but not really knowing what to do about it.

Maybe he doesn't know what to say to you on Facebook or is nervous about what to say/do.

If you both actually study Maths maybe it would be an idea to ask him via Facebook if he wants to meet up and study together, and if he says yes (I'm not sure why he would say no) then you can think about what to do from there.

And if you have that Maths question that you were stuck on I could take a look :wink:

I dont know, i want to believe that he likes me (of course I want to believe that) but I just feel like he hasnt dropped enough hints or has initiates enough for me to think that his intentions go any further than being polite (or at least the last two sessions seem to suggest that too me). Or I could be looking too into it and considering I like him I have the expectations that the ball would be rolling pretty fast.
I dont know, i want to believe that he likes me (of course I want to believe that) but I just feel like he hasnt dropped enough hints or has initiates enough for me to think that his intentions go any further than being polite (or at least the last two sessions seem to suggest that too me). Or I could be looking too into it and considering I like him I have the expectations that the ball would be rolling pretty fast.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Maybe he's new to all this / thinks you're out of his league / doesn't know how to approach this / is scared to do anything. A lot of things could be going on, but you're also right that it could just be him polite.

I would say that if you show him some attention / given him opportunities to drop hints (like spending time with him, walking with him etc) he'd fall for you if he hasn't already.

I was kind of in a similar situation some time ago. I fancied someone who shared two classes with me, at the start it was all kind of new to me and I didn't know what to do. We got talking a bit, swapped numbers at Skype, met up to study Maths and it all went well from there, and she kind of made it easy for me by asking me questions / suggesting that we meet up to do something other than studying like going to the park or cinema etc.

So if you do share classes with him ask him if he wants to meet up and study in the library or somewhere. If nothing else you'll have done a bit of revision / learnt new things and it would just be you two there so you can see how he acts, and you can definitely walk out together.
Original post by SeanFM
Yeah, I get what you mean. Maybe he's new to all this / thinks you're out of his league / doesn't know how to approach this / is scared to do anything. A lot of things could be going on, but you're also right that it could just be him polite.

I would say that if you show him some attention / given him opportunities to drop hints (like spending time with him, walking with him etc) he'd fall for you if he hasn't already.

I was kind of in a similar situation some time ago. I fancied someone who shared two classes with me, at the start it was all kind of new to me and I didn't know what to do. We got talking a bit, swapped numbers at Skype, met up to study Maths and it all went well from there, and she kind of made it easy for me by asking me questions / suggesting that we meet up to do something other than studying like going to the park or cinema etc.

So if you do share classes with him ask him if he wants to meet up and study in the library or somewhere. If nothing else you'll have done a bit of revision / learnt new things and it would just be you two there so you can see how he acts, and you can definitely walk out together.

I guess you're right! Admittedly, I do have a lot of guy friends and he does see me hang out with them a lot so he might not know that I am actually interested in him!
I guess you're right! Admittedly, I do have a lot of guy friends and he does see me hang out with them a lot so he might not know that I am actually interested in him!

There you go. :redface:

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest