The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emiloujess
They sound interesting :smile: I'm sure you'll get one soon enough, I know how you feel, the wait is agonising! Do you know which ones will be your firm/insurance?

Liverpool for tropical disease will hopefully be my firm and john moors my insurance... parents want me to stay at home so unfortunately my absolute fav university (bristol) will not be happening. Liverpool is amazing thought so it's alright :biggrin:
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Liverpool for tropical disease will hopefully be my firm and john moors my insurance... parents want me to stay at home so unfortunately my absolute fav university (bristol) will not be happening. Liverpool is amazing thought so it's alright :biggrin:

That's good then, it's great that you've managed to find so many universities that you like! :smile: I only found 2 that I'd be really happy studying in.
Original post by emiloujess
That's good then, it's great that you've managed to find so many universities that you like! :smile: I only found 2 that I'd be really happy studying in.

Where do you want to study then?
Has anyone applied for english literature and heard anything? Btw how long does Nottingham typically take to apply?
Lancaster sent me my offer for Computer Science 10 days after I sent my application.
I got a conditional offer today from Newcastle for combined honours ( Geography and Business) Only sent it on Tuesday. So it only took 2 days ...Crazy fast! :smile:
Applying to Exeter, Bath, York, King's and Durham for Social Sciences/Politics courses. Only sent my application off yesterday so I haven't heard anything yet besides 3 acknowledgement emails from Exeter/Bath/York.

Some of my friends have offers from Newcastle (Geog) and Bristol, Loughborough, Manchester and King's (Int Rel).
Just got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh to study linguistics!!!

This one really surprised me as I've heard that Edinburgh are usually pretty slow with their offers. Woo!
Original post by JayYY99
Just got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh to study linguistics!!!

This one really surprised me as I've heard that Edinburgh are usually pretty slow with their offers. Woo!

Well done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JackFletch
Anyone got an offer from Birmingham yet?

I got an offer for Chemical Engineering, what did you apply for?
Has anyone heard about offers from Imperial, or does anyone know roughly how long they take to start giving out offers?
Warwick seem to have slowed down from when the first applicants submitted their applications...
Original post by a_mariesworld
Has anyone heard about offers from Imperial, or does anyone know roughly how long they take to start giving out offers?

Haven't heard a peep. I've heard January time mentioned a bit, but I couldn't tell you exactly.
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Where do you want to study then?

Cardiff as my firm, Aberystwyth as my insurance :biggrin:
Original post by a_mariesworld
I got an offer for Chemical Engineering, what did you apply for?

History, might be in for a long wait :s-smilie:
Hi can someone help me with this
wasn't there someone in this thread that said Thursday night was the night you were most likely to get offers?
Original post by innerspeakers
Haven't heard a peep. I've heard January time mentioned a bit, but I couldn't tell you exactly.

I just came off a thread for applicants to Imperial for entry 2016, quite a few people have got interviews, most of which are predicted 4A*s :/
Original post by JackFletch
History, might be in for a long wait :s-smilie:

Possibly :/ there's a guy in my school who's predicted 4A*'s and he still hasn't heard back from them...
Reply 178
Anyone got offer from lancaster yet if so for what course
Reply 179
Original post by afern
Has anyone had any history offers yet? I've had acknowledgments from Edinburgh and Exeter but that's all

I've had acknowledgements from all of them and an offer from Manchester :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending