The Student Room Group

Fitness help needed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abc101
If someone can't squat with perfect form with bodyweight, then no way are you adding extra weight. If someone can't perform squats at high reps at bodyweight, then no way are they going to be able to perform squats with extra weight. If you can't master your own bodyweight, there's no need (or justification) for adding extra weight. I lift heavy and still include bodyweight squats and lunges as part of my training, particularly Tabata-style. Anyone new to exercise WILL see definite results from bodyweight squats and lunges.

If you think margarine's healthier than butter you have problems 😂 Margarine, as well as tasting vile, is a synthetic product devoid of nutrients and high in potentially damaging polyunsaturated fats. Butter is rich in vitamin E and saturated fats that, contrary to popular opinion, are good for you. Plus it tastes awesome and not like crap.

You really should not be giving advice on things you don't have a clue about. What you have said is just completely false, ignorant and shows your lack of research.
Original post by ikhan94
Good progress so far mate, but i think jacket potatoes are quite unhealthy i think as iv'e heard they've got fat in them, try to add more meat in your diet like chicken and fish

:facepalm2:
Original post by SophieSmall
:facepalm2:

I hunt wild potatoes myself.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I hunt wild potatoes myself.

I accidentally wandered into a potato farm once years ago. Didn't even know there were any farms in the area >.< I was so confused and lost.
Original post by SophieSmall
I accidentally wandered into a potato farm once years ago. Didn't even know there were any farms in the area >.< I was so confused and lost.

Remember not to get between a male potato and female potato in potato mating season.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending