The Student Room Group

Pretending to suck at maths so this hot girl tutors tutors me.

I met this girl in one of lectures and she is unbelievably hot. We have been talking but mainly about our course, one of my modules is mathematics for finance and we have a midterm exam in two weeks. I asked her if she could help me out, we have been meeting everyday in the library since. However im actually ready for this exam and i feel bad wasting her time as shes the one that actually needs help. Should i continue seeing her, we have lunch breaks and its getting quite fun.
If you have to lure her in to spend time with her, then just stop. Stop taking advantage of someone's generosity.
What you do is confess to her and then help her.
Do it.

EDIT: It's like a reverse mean girls
Reply 4
Don't let your dreams be dreams
Original post by Anonymous
I met this girl in one of lectures and she is unbelievably hot. We have been talking but mainly about our course, one of my modules is mathematics for finance and we have a midterm exam in two weeks. I asked her if she could help me out, we have been meeting everyday in the library since. However im actually ready for this exam and i feel bad wasting her time as shes the one that actually needs help. Should i continue seeing her, we have lunch breaks and its getting quite fun.

WTF!

Either man up and get to the point or stop wasting her time for no reason.
thats so Mean Girls of you. hopefully it works out better for you than it did for Cady
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

Help her please.
The things we do for a potential relationship, cute
Was literally just thinking this person is cady heron, y'all beat me to it :smile:
My mans game is winning you know, 100/100. :congrats:

Do eet
Don't think she's gonna want a dude who she lowkey thinks is stoopid.
Original post by Anonynmous
My mans game is winning you know, 100/100. :congrats:

Do eet

nah.
Pretty good idea. You said that she needs help though? Perhaps you can thank her for her great help then offer to help her?
You're so moist. Move beyond the tutoring, and get in her pants already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending