The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rat poison
lol oh ****, I've heard this and didn't want to say it myself.

lol I mean more power to you if you get with the one you love but I like guys who've had the same kind of upbringing/experiences/family that I had so that means black guys but like from my country
Original post by queen-bee
No sass,I was just confused what you were talking about. I think interracial relationships are beautiful

Ok are you still confused
Ok are you still confused

I'm good :wink:
Original post by sadly
lol I mean more power to you if you get with the one you love but I like guys who've had the same kind of upbringing/experiences/family that I had so that means black guys but like from my country

I see. I'm mixed with Indian but prefer Indian women. However I am an Indian national so I don't have direct connection to my roots as it's been blended with the Caribbean community I was raised in. So I don't particularly care what kind of Indian the woman is. I do understand though wanting to keep the culture going, that's nice.
Reply 24
Who repped Beazilbub or whatever its name is. Please speak and explain. No one here is going to bite you. I really want to know why you feel the black race will die out. Because ultimately that's what the guy is saying.

"Black women will be alone or will "have" to mix, since black men generally are mixing with white."

The biggest, ****test joke ever uttered.

LOL it was me but I agreed because of the "No... most black women like black men but black men chase after whites" but like lol once I understood the rest of the sentence RUDE to black women like me!!! so yeah I shouldn't have been so rash lol
Original post by queen-bee
Your parents won't let you date outside of your race?

Honestly, they would but I would get a lot of hate in public and most of the girls who date blacks are the stereotypes with short pixey hair and nose ring those crap but I prefer the women like Kate middleton (hope she doesnt see this) I like to date a beautiful girl but not many of them date black men like me so what should I do?

On the other hand, I have a higher chance of dating a beautiful black woman rather than a beautiful white woman but I may not be as attracted to them than the white.
Original post by sadly
LOL it was me but I agreed because of the "No... most black women like black men but black men chase after whites" but like lol once I understood the rest of the sentence RUDE to black women like me!!! so yeah I shouldn't have been so rash lol

Mhm I agreed with the first part but held out on my rep when I read the full thing lol
@sadly Should've said, Idc what kind of South Asian the woman is, since I'm not all so orthodox into Indian Hindu culture and still struggle with Hindi.
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly, they would but I would get a lot of hate in public and most of the girls who date blacks are the stereotypes with short pixey hair and nose ring those crap but I prefer the women like Kate middleton (hope she doesnt see this) I like to date a beautiful girl but not many of them date black men like me so what should I do?

On the other hand, I have a higher chance of dating a beautiful black woman rather than a beautiful white woman but I may not be as attracted to them than the white.

Now it just sounds like self hate and fetishism like before I was sympathetic now I'm just weary of you :/ good luck hating on the girls that look like your mother lol I'd love you to talk to her the way you talk about black girls irl very cautious online are we now?
Reply 29
I think, it's really based on preference and what one finds beautiful. But there are many people who don't go on the physical appearance and go on intelligence, humour and whether the person can make conversation.

I also agree that environment can play a part - such as what you are open to and what you see as the norm. BUT then we can't help who we fall in love with. But i do believe, we do tend to lean towards one preference than the other.

But true love shouldn't discriminate so, who knows.
Individuals. not all black female and males
I catch myself saying this a lot on tsr
Who repped Beazilbub or whatever its name is. Please speak and explain. No one here is going to bite you. I really want to know why you feel the black race will die out. Because ultimately that's what the guy is saying.

"Black women will be alone or will "have" to mix, since black men generally are mixing with white."

The biggest, ****test joke ever uttered.

what the **** are you talking about? I said black men chase after whites and so black women can't really go for them if they are chasing after whites. If there are no black men for black women to go after then they will have to look elsewhere

there is no black race will die out lol, in africa women are popping out 8 babies per person
That's not true most people like all races but they might have a preference
Original post by sadly
Now it just sounds like self hate and fetishism like before I was sympathetic now I'm just weary of you :/ good luck hating on the girls that look like your mother lol I'd love you to talk to her the way you talk about black girls irl very cautious online are we now?

Damn I don't even wanna read what he said. It's the same thing; he didn't at all do a good thing for himself and other black man begging people to actually believe that it doesn't stem from some degree of self-hatred.
Original post by Bealzibub
what the **** are you talking about? If there are no black men for black women to go after then they will have to look elsewhere

No what the **** are you talking about? Lol that's why the girl who repped you said she doesn't agree and regrets repping you at all. You sound absolutely ridiculous. Saying there will be "no black men for black women."

Yes that means the black race will die out, simpleton. If everyone is "forced" to mix. Sound crazy.

Like I said, there is no sign at all that there are "no black men for black women." Just shut up.

And I guarantee if you get any other reps gassing you to think you made sense, they're probably only agreeing that black men sometimes chase after whites.
Reply 35
Damn I don't even wanna read what he said. It's the same thing; he didn't at all do a good thing for himself and other black man begging people to actually believe that it doesn't stem from some degree of self-hatred.

MESS tbh lol but life continues he just wants sympathy and a chance to degrade black women even further like love yourself OP pls!
No what the **** are you talking about? Lol that's why the girl who repped you said she doesn't agree and regrets repping you at all. You sound absolutely ridiculous. Saying there will be "no black men for black women."

Yes that means the black race will die out, simpleton. If everyone is "forced" to mix. Sound crazy.

Like I said, there is no sign at all that there are "no black men for black women." Just shut up.

And I guarantee if you get any other reps gassing you to think you made sense, they're probably only agreeing that black men sometimes chase after whites.

lol blacks do chase whites... 50% of black men in the UK are married to whites. As a result 50% of black women would have had to marry someone other than black, some by choice and some because of no alternative.

No it doesn't mean black race will die out you fool, there is no race mixing going on in africa to a large extent. Majority of africa is still largely black.
Original post by Bealzibub

No it doesn't mean black race will die out you fool, there is no race mixing going on in africa to a large extent. Majority of africa is still largely black.

That's what I'm saying to you; you're arguing against yourself!! You're the one saying, "black women will have no black men left."
Because black men yes, sometimes, go with whites.
This, however, is not making black people an endangered species as you imply and keep (apparently) unwittingly implying.
There are still millions of black men who love and get with black women "left" for black women to continue the black race.

Goodbye.."fool."
Maybe because black people are like 1% of the population they don't really have much choice but to go for whites
See this is what happens

when you procrastinate finishing your coursework. I'm meant to be composing legal case briefs, not babbling with idiots on here.

Latest

Trending

Trending