Because everyone loves the thrill from doing something forbidden lmaoo
Original post by Henna23x
Can you be a Muslim that drinks. ? I do not understand this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes nothing haram about drinks.

I am Muslim, and I drink water.:biggrin:

What is there not to understand?
(edited 8 years ago)
Act way too big headed cause they're defying the rules of their religion :colonhash:
Reply 5
Not me. Never touched the stuff and never will.
As a Muslim, you must understand that we have no right to pass judgement on the actions and behaviour of another Muslim. It is not in our authority to tell someone if they are a good, a mediocre or a bad Muslim. It is good to advise them on what they are doing wrong, but that's where your jurisdiction ends.
i drink so much i feel like im not doing anything wrong
This reminds me of this video;
[video="youtube;3Mb8nQ3hNsM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM[/video]

they swear and **** (which is apparently not allowed?) but no bacon O.O :lol:
Original post by High Stakes
As a Muslim, you must understand that we have no right to pass judgement on the actions and behaviour of another Muslim. It is not in our authority to tell someone if they are a good, a mediocre or a bad Muslim. It is good to advise them on what they are doing wrong, but that's where your jurisdiction ends.

Maybe you could answer this... why do Muslims say drugs are forbidden in Islam when they drink coffee?
Original post by curiousduck
This reminds me of this video;
[video="youtube;3Mb8nQ3hNsM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM[/video]

they swear and **** (which is apparently not allowed?) but no bacon O.O :lol:

lmao
Certainly no worse than British teenagers bragging about alcohol
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Maybe you could answer this... why do Muslims say drugs are forbidden in Islam when they drink coffee?

Drugs are forbidden in Islam - But it's clear what is meant by that rule. Yes, if we delve into the definition of a 'drug', then you will find that caffeine and consumable medicines also fall under the category. The drugs that Islam preaches against are the ones that; negatively influence the physical and/or mental wellbeing of a human. Caffeine is not considered harmful by any means (in the right quantities), especially compared to recreational drugs such as Cocaine and Crystal Meth.

That said. There is a hint of hypocrisy from the Muslims who indulge in cigarette/shisha smoking - as both are harmful to a person's health.

Take it as you will.
I wouldn't brag about intoxicating my body and relying on a drug to help me live my life, but hey not everyone thinks about everything they do. BTW some people can get addicted to alcohol to the extent that they can get heart problems if they stop it suddenly.
Original post by High Stakes
Drugs are forbidden in Islam - But it's clear what is meant by that rule. Yes, if we delve into the definition of a 'drug', then you will find that caffeine and consumable medicines also fall under the category. The drugs that Islam preaches against are the ones that; negatively influence the physical and/or mental wellbeing of a human. Caffeine is not considered harmful by any means (in the right quantities), especially compared to recreational drugs such as Cocaine and Crystal Meth.

That said. There is a hint of hypocrisy from the Muslims who indulge in cigarette/shisha smoking - as both are harmful to a person's health.

Take it as you will.

Following your reasoning, one could argue consuming wine over a steak is perfectly harmless and therefore should be acceptable in Islam?

The cigarette would have been my second point but now it's already addressed :yy:
cause they aren't muslim
It's funny because you even get this a lot with none Muslims...

People who's parents would let them have a few drinks at family parties and were in general pretty tolerant are usually pretty chilled about the whole thing...

Then there's those who've been brought up with it as this forbidden fruit, something really cool and edgy, they feel really left out of. They end up doing these weird things, like getting proper smashed at inappropriate times/places and just bragging to everybody about it like it's some sort of big achievement. which to them I suppose it is?
(edited 8 years ago)
It's not just muslim guys, a lot of muslim guys cover it up. But it's mainly some white people that boast about drinking, saying crap like oh I had so much last night I didn't know what happend or I came into work drunk/hungover. Very annoying to work with people like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Henna23x
Can you be a Muslim that drinks. ? I do not understand this

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol......... its haraam in islam so they feel like theyre bad boys living the thug life.
im surrounded by these idiots.......... but its hilarious

Quick Reply