The Student Room Group

Accidentally liked something on facebook, comfort me please!!!

I liked a photo of my ex's new girlfriend and my best friend by accident and now I'm panicking like mad :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie: I don't even know when I liked it, it could have been up for an hour and I haven't noticed. My ex and I don't talk, and I haven't spoken to my best friend in ages either. She hasn't said anything, but since they were both tagged in the picture they'll both have a notification about it. Aw god I just feel awful, anyone up for comforting me and helping me nurse the embarrassment?
Reply 1
Unlike it, and move on with your life. These things happen! :smile:
Original post by The Milk Thief
I liked a photo of my ex's new girlfriend and my best friend by accident and now I'm panicking like mad :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie: I don't even know when I liked it, it could have been up for an hour and I haven't noticed. My ex and I don't talk, and I haven't spoken to my best friend in ages either. She hasn't said anything, but since they were both tagged in the picture they'll both have a notification about it. Aw god I just feel awful, anyone up for comforting me and helping me nurse the embarrassment?

It doesn't matter at all. Get over it. :hugs:
Reply 3
I know the embarrassment lol

But it's alright, everyone will forget in a few days/weeks
Original post by habeeb_00
I know the embarrassment lol

But it's alright, everyone will forget in a few days/weeks

I'm hoping so lol, I was just like omg I didn't just do that noooooo :colondollar: I'm just going to disappear for the week and pretend like it didn't happen. I'm still trying to laugh it off :coma:
oh them first world problems
Steal milk bruh
Original post by driftawaay
oh them first world problems

Oh I know I know, please don't judge me :colondollar:
Do you want me to nurse you all better with some of my lovely home made milk, I made it myself.:flutter:
Reply 9
this time next year you're not even gonna remember this

idk how to comfort you lol hope it helped :giggle:
There's no way out of this mess, you'll have to end it all. Try and take as many infidel westerners with you as you can.
Could be worse...

Late at night, had a few drinks,

''Lets have a look at my ex's profile''

''What New guy! Who the hell is he?''

Click on him...''oh bugger... just sent him a friends request''

CANCEL! CANCEL! CANCEL!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jonathan Crane
There's no way out of this mess, you'll have to end it all. Try and take as many infidel westerners with you as you can.

AHAHAHAHAHA this was very helpful, thank you
Original post by The Milk Thief

I would be very pleased if you would accept my invitation to one my candlelight suppers.

You can look forward to a superlative evening of stimulating conversation with a few select friends who will take away the memory of your embarrassing situation in a jiffy.

Quick Reply

Latest