The Student Room Group

Everyone judges me for sleeping with older men

I am 18 and I don't really like guys my age. I much prefer guys in their 50s or late 40s. I dont know why and I cant help who I'm attracted to. I pretty much only have sex or relationships with men much older than me. I'm dating a guy who is 58 at the moment and it's cool. I like sleeping with older men and I have no problem that they are my type. But i DO have a problem with everyone I know!

My work colleagues and friends all judge me and are rude to me about it. They're always complaining about the men I'm seeing, not just joking with me but they really seem to have a problem with it. Like someone will say "Why did you go for that creepy old guy, you're so pretty you could easily get someone who's your own age", "you should meet more guys who are like us, not old men"... they really have a problem with it. It doesn't matter how many times I tell them that I am happy with it, or how much I tell them how attractive middle aged guys are to me, my friends arent content!

How do I get them to mind their own business??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BTW i know there is a similar thread on here today but its a troll, and I am serious,
Are you the one whos ****ing a grandpa?
Original post by Anonymous
I am 18 and I don't really like guys my age. I much prefer guys in their 50s or late 40s. I dont know why and I cant help who I'm attracted to. I pretty much only have sex or relationships with men much older than me. I'm dating a guy who is 58 at the moment and it's cool. I like sleeping with older men and I have no problem that they are my type. But i DO have a problem with everyone I know!

My work colleagues and friends all judge me and are rude to me about it. They're always complaining about the men I'm seeing, not just joking with me but they really seem to have a problem with it. Like someone will say "Why did you go for that creepy old guy, you're so pretty you could easily get someone who's your own age", "you should meet more guys who are like us, not old men"... they really have a problem with it. It doesn't matter how many times I tell them that I am happy with it, or how much I tell them how attractive middle aged guys are to me, my friends arent content!

How do I get them to mind their own business??

What a thing to read for someone with a white slimline telephone with last number redial!
Reply 4
Original post by Hyacinth Bucket
What a thing to read for someone with a white slimline telephone with last number redial!

wtf are you saying
you're not the first 18 year old that likes older men. i know 2 girls who do
Reply 6
BTW i know there is a similar thread on here today but its a troll, and I am serious,

I'm relieved, now I believe you. :rolleyes:
As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.
Original post by howtobealady
Are their names Anna and Nicole?
Reply 9
Original post by ~Seraphina~
As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.

Don't let anyone touch you? I lost my virginity a long time ago, bub.
I failed school and am happier for it, not sure what that has to do with anything though?

Original post by Josb
I'm relieved, now I believe you. :rolleyes:
what? its not that uncommon.
Original post by howtobealady
exactly. but how can I stop everyone from being a dick about it?
Well on the plus side If he gets too chatty and rude you can hide his dentures.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by william walker
Indeed you can. However it means you are immoral.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People who try to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.
(edited 8 years ago)

respect your body.

Wow, I didn't realise it was 1951. Also, not everybody wants to go to university. Did you ever think about that?
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People who try to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

What is your point?

respect your body.

How were you born if they followed those rules?

Entirely up to you who you date, your old enough to make your own decisions. But not everyone is going to approve

respect your body.

well unless these older men are making her take intravenous drugs or making her an alchoholic I fail to see how she is not respecting her body.

wtf are you saying

I literally cannot get enough. I broke down crying when I read the first quote. It was simply brilliant. The reference! LOOL.
Original post by william walker
What is your point?

He's just quoting a TV show called Keeping Up Appearances. :lol:
Original post by Maria G Agnesi
He's just quoting a TV show called Keeping Up Appearances. :lol:

I know. I have watched it.
not another little girl sleeping with grandpas

oh wait its the same person

nvm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending