The Student Room Group

24 year old celebrity, 16 year old girl ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
98% likely to be a troll I reckon. Getting hit on by multiple celebrities at concerts as a 16 year old. Getting a 'sausage fest' in your DMs AND being messaged by 3+ celebrities when you have less than 1000 followers... yet I know a few girls with 5-11k followers (who post similar photos to what you have described) who have never had any DMs like that... never mind a 'fest' of them. Just seems a bit suspicious...
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
It's justin bieber

Sadly, though I would like that very much it isn't Justin. He does message a lot of girls on Instagram but I'm not one of them :frown:!
Original post by thefithliar
Btw if you were trying to find celebs who are 24 it would be a waste of time. The age I used isn't his exact age, it +/- a few years. Thought if I put his actual age it would make it too easy to guess.

So he could actually be 21, 27, or anywhere in between. It's a shame, I believed you up until now. Even if it is true, I don't think they're as famous as you seem to think they are
Original post by yelk
98% likely to be a troll I reckon. Getting hit on by multiple celebrities at concerts as a 16 year old. Getting a 'sausage fest' in your DMs AND being messaged by 3+ celebrities when you have less than 1000 followers... yet I know a few girls with 5-11k followers (who post similar photos to what you have described) who have never had any DMs like that... never mind a 'fest' of them. Just seems a bit suspicious...

100% not a troll but it does sound very unrealistic I understand. I get hit on at concerts because I generally get VIP tickets (if it's a festival) or backstage passes as I have a family member who works with the arena near where I live so she gets perks like that.

There are many girls with 11k followers who aren't actually that attractive. I have friends with less followers than me who get multiple dm's a day full of dicks. Like I said, a lot of my photos are posted on "goals" pages and I was posted as a celebrities wcw Wednesday before.

Like I keep saying to people, yes it is very unrealistic and does sound like a load of crap but it isn't. I'm not here to get people's approval or to see how many people believe me, I wanted advice. Which I have got:smile: so I'm thankful for that ! Believe what you want
Original post by georgiaswift
So he could actually be 21, 27, or anywhere in between. It's a shame, I believed you up until now. Even if it is true, I don't think they're as famous as you seem to think they are

I'm very sure of how famous they are even though it doesn't matter to me. I didn't put their age for a reason, if I would have put 21 the assumption straight away would have been Justin bieber. Putting their age can easily give it away which is what I don't want to do. Hence why I gave a close number to their age. They are very famous, I'm not lying and I'm not a troll. I wanted advice and I've got it.
Original post by georgiaswift

He's older than 20 but younger than 26, that's the gap I'm giving.
For all the people who keep bringing up the fact I'm 16 and they wouldn't approach a 16 year old, if they new they were 16 and they looked 16 they might not but I don't look my age in the slightest. I looked about 16 at 12.
The name thefithliar comes from my favourite tv show. Pretty little liars, there's 4 liars. Meaning I am the the fifth. That's what the name means, it has no hidden meaning so the fact you think I'm lying based on that makes no sense. I have no reason to lie about this and I know I'm not, you don't have to believe me but I know what the truth is and I'm happy to live with it. I wanted to see what everyone's opinions on it were so I asked. I expected people to think I was lying so that's normal.

Love how you called yourself a liar and now you expect everyone to believe you. 😂😂😂
Reply 88
Sam pepper... is all i'm saying
Original post by z33
Sam pepper... is all i'm saying

Who ? 😂 Just kidding, I know who he is but no, never, ever. Is he even classed as famous ? He's also nowhere near as famous the person I'm talking about. He's not an Internet celebrity, he actually has talent.
Original post by Kyle1198
Love how you called yourself a liar and now you expect everyone to believe you. 😂😂😂

Obviously you didn't get what I was saying but I'll let that go over your head. I meant I love the show and that there's 4 girls in the show and I'd have loved to be the fifth. It has nothing to do with me lying or to do with this question. It was a name I created on tumblr which followed to here. It's really not as deep as you're trying to go 😂
Reply 91
Thank you everyone for being so positive ! Was expecting a load of negativity. Just thought I'd clarify I'm not one of those "Instagram hoes" with half naked photos of myself on my page with 50k followers. I have less than 1000, with 5 pictures of myself and friends. I don't even know how I got in their radar !

Frankly, that is predatory and it's underaged activity like...worry about yourself....but get with him and all since that's what you indicate you want to do but it's not about your maturity which you emphasise to defend yourself, it's about their age and how they're adults who have lead a life and you're still in education...they probably love the power imbalance between the 2 of you and is kind of using you I feel but good luck....I hope it goes well....I guess
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kyle1198

But like I say to everyone who says I'm lying, you don't have to believe me. I know the truth and I came to get advice which I got.
Original post by sadly
Frankly, that is predatory and it's underaged activity like...worry about yourself and get with him and all since that's what you indicate you want to do but it's not about your maturity which you emphasise to defend yourself, it's about their age and how they're adults who have lead a life and you're still in education...they probably love the power imbalance between the 2 of you and is kind of using you I feel but good luck....I hope it goes well...

Thank you, it might come across that way but he really does sincere. Only time will tell though ! I'll keep you updated
Reply 94
Who ? 😂 Just kidding, I know who he is but no, never, ever. Is he even classed as famous ? He's also nowhere near as famous the person I'm talking about. He's not an Internet celebrity, he actually has talent.

no no no no omg i'm not saying that's who he is

i'm saying it could be that it's another case of a super famous idol abusing their position to take advantage of young impressionable fans

just like the sam pepper allegations, veeoneye, alex etc...

idk i'd go with someone like an older guy friend if you were really desperate to meet up with them

idk it just seems hella dodgy to me but whatever, live your life init - just be safe

however if they're 24 and you're 16, you would've been 10 when they were 18...

just let that sink in - it's quite a big gap

but then when they're 60 you'd be 52 so it doesn't seem that big then but it's almost a decade!

but it would be cool to be friends with them if a relationship doesn't happen but BE SAFE PLZ

good luck :biggrin:
Having read this obviously your age gap is an issue at the moment as you're under-age, but you do seem pretty mature for a 16 year old and you acknowledge the law and the implications some situations could have.

Also, everyone saying that you're trolling or lying, this is an anonymous forum no one knows or will know who this girl is or the celebrity in question, so why would she waste her time just making this all up, there is no logical sense to do so!?

In this day and age social media worryingly plays a big part in many people's lives and there are many disadvantages. But one of the positives I believe is that celebrities and idols do communicate with the public and in your case these things do happen. (*I also have witnessed this happen wasn't me unfortunately aha! :frown:) Think people forget many celebs do actually enjoy meeting normal people, there is probably a reason they contacted you whether it's down to your beauty or you probably didn't bombard them and harass them either when they made contact, but actually struck up a normal conversation.

I say, enjoy it. You've found someone this young you like, be wary of the age gap but like you said you're both aware of the implications right now so why not get to know each other first and see in years to come you may then be in a position to have a relationship.

Good luck and would be chuffed to be in your position!!! xx

p.s would cry if it is H Styles ahhha
I wanna know who it is.. PM?
Is it Gary Glitter?
Not accusing you of lying but something isn't adding up here:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending