The Student Room Group

Dogs shouldn't be allowed to live amongst humans

I find the whole concept of owning a dog crazy. Look how many stories theres been about dogs randomly attacking kids etc. Thats the thing, they are too unpredictable you never know what they are thinking.. absolutely dangerous creatures. I don't even trust guide dogs tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

at least they don't carry toxoplasmosis like cats :s-smilie:
But do they fly planes into buildings?
Humans shouldn't really be allowed to live amongst non-human animals if you're going off harm caused to species by the deliberate actions of another species.
Reply 4
I'd trust a dog in my house more than a human
Who hurt you?
Reply 6
It could still kill you though if it felt like it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

Spoiler

First thing to pop in my head :colone:
btw Almost everything is dangerous. Humans are definitely the most dangerous (And we even train ourselves :bird:).
And humans are not unpredictable?
Reply 9
Original post by Little Toy Gun
And humans are not unpredictable?

Not really.. you know what you're getting with humans. With dogs you just don't know, you could say something simple like "hello" and it could trigger a fatal reaction and its not like its going to show you sympathy as it may think you're just playing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Souljer
I find the whole concept of owning a dog crazy. Look how many stories theres been about dogs randomly attacking kids etc. Thats the thing, they are too unpredictable you never know what they are thinking.. absolutely dangerous creatures. I don't even trust guide dogs tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like to live life on the edge. Knowing that at any moment a dog could bite my face off encourages me to make sure I live life to the fullest. I recommend getting a dog, two even.
Original post by Souljer
Not really.. you know what you're getting with humans. With dogs you just don't know, you could say something simple like "hello" and it could trigger a fatal reaction and its not like its going to show you sympathy as it may think you're just playing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh? That's just the same with humans.

How many humans have dogs killed every year?

How many humans have humans killed every year?
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Humans shouldn't really be allowed to live amongst non-human animals if you're going off harm caused to species by the deliberate actions of another species.

I'd argue that the whole concept of having humans exist crazy. Look how many stories theres been about humans randomly attacking humans, even kids etc. Thats the thing, they are too unpredictable you never know what they are thinking.. absolutely dangerous creatures. I don't even trust children tbh..
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't know much about dogs do you.
Reply 14
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had dogs all my life. I have never been bitten. I have staffies and they are soft as butter when raised right. Dogs very rarely attack kids. They are some of the most loving creatures on the planet. I trust dogs more than I trust most humans.

Guide dogs are very well trained. They are very helpful for blind or deaf people and they also provide companionship in what can be a very lonely situation. They are very trustworthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK... so how many serial killers have there been where no-one knew?
Original post by Souljer
It could still kill you though if it felt like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

a human could kill you if they felt like it...

anyways, how can you judge all dogs on just a few, some dogs are trained to be vicious/intimidating for guarding purposes etc., most domesticated dogs are raised with compassion and are of the most loyal animals in the entire world, in fact dogs have qualities that far surpass most humans.

even dogs that aren't raised by humans such as strays are extremely trusting of humans, they are sentient, they feel and it's a shame you haven't given them a chance because you are truly missing out.

so don't judge something you haven't experienced and don't really understand
Reply 17
well... some humans could kill you if they felt like it
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs.

Dogs are all that is good with the world.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

hear, hear

Quick Reply