The Student Room Group

Broken up and broken hearted :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imperion
This hit me right in the feels :cry2: Damn man

Haha, appreciate the fellow feeling, brother. What do you think of her behavour?
Reply 21
just get over her . You're young and there's so much life to live ... I know it might be easy to say " forget her" but continue your life and focus on your studies and new friends. Insisting on thinking of her is going to make you lose energy, mind and time.
Original post by Alextay28
Appreciate the response, bro. What do you think in particular was out of order?

She sounds like a narcissist. What wasn't out of order? She's telling you all these nice things, whilst on holiday no less! And then just a couple weeks later her feelings have completely changed! Very fickle! "Cuddling" other guys, and lying. She wasn't at a mates house like she said and we all now why she was wearing that other guys jumper. She was rude when you were with her and back biting against you to her "friend" of a week.
She was only saying all those nice things about you because it made her feel good about herself. If she really cared she wouldn't be "cuddling" other guys one week into uni. I think you shouldn't bother contacting her again.
Haha, appreciate the fellow feeling, brother. What do you think of her behavour?

Utter ****. Personally it baffles me how long it took her to get over you while previously it sounded like the ideal fairy tale.Secondly, she lied to you, practically. Probably pulled the crocodile tears as well. Now I don't want to assume much but from the information you've given, she doesn't seem remotely nice. Sounds like you were her cuddle bug until she probably got away. Manipulative bitch.
Coming from experience, coming from a person who just had a mutual break up with my girlfriend (now ex) while she's at uni, your girl is not worth it.

4 months is not a serious relationship bro, if she would really cared, she would have remembered you are coming and made an effort to have a nice dinner with you rather than texting another bloke. That is out of proportion. If you still love her and don't want to lose her, tell her that she cheated on you. Technically speaking, cuddling with another guy, we both know, she cheated even if they just kissed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
Utter ****. Personally it baffles me how long it took her to get over you while previously it sounded like the ideal fairy tale.Secondly, she lied to you, practically. Probably pulled the crocodile tears as well. Now I don't want to assume much but from the information you've given, she doesn't seem remotely nice. Sounds like you were her cuddle bug until she probably got away. Manipulative bitch.

I can't understand it either - the thing was, she was apparently saying such things to her friends and wrting them down. She introduced me to all of her friends, wanted me to meet more and introduced me to her extended family. Then, after just a few weeks of separation, it was like it had never happened... Personally I thought it seemed like she had a personality disorder, something like BPD, which was also suggested by a psychiatrist friend to me fairly recently.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Unknown1907
Coming from experience, coming from a person who just had a mutual break up with my girlfriend (now ex) while she's at uni, your girl is not worth it.

4 months is not a serious relationship bro, if she would really cared, she would have remembered you are coming and made an effort to have a nice dinner with you rather than texting another bloke. That is out of proportion. If you still love her and don't want to lose her, tell her that she cheated on you. Technically speaking, cuddling with another guy, we both know, she cheated even if they just kissed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, and had it not been for the things she was saying, I might have understood. It shocked me how intense she was after such a short time. She even seemed to believe it - writing it down in her diary and introducing me to her extended family.
I can't understand it either - the thing was, she was apparently saying such things to her friends and wrting them down. She introduced me to all of her friends, wanted me to meet more and introduced me to her extended family. Then, after just a few weeks of separation, it was like it had never happened... Personally I thought it seemed like she had a personality disorder, something like BPD, which was also suggested by a psychiatrist friend to me fairly recently.

Ah, now that I think about it, perhaps she does xD
Original post by stochasticking
She sounds like a narcissist. What wasn't out of order? She's telling you all these nice things, whilst on holiday no less! And then just a couple weeks later her feelings have completely changed! Very fickle! "Cuddling" other guys, and lying. She wasn't at a mates house like she said and we all now why she was wearing that other guys jumper. She was rude when you were with her and back biting against you to her "friend" of a week.
She was only saying all those nice things about you because it made her feel good about herself. If she really cared she wouldn't be "cuddling" other guys one week into uni. I think you shouldn't bother contacting her again.

Fickle is the word. Do you think she slept with him?
Fickle is the word. Do you think she slept with him?

I don't know for sure because I don't know her. I would assume so, that's why she was in tears when you went go visit her and she first saw you.
She's a whore. Simples

Posted from TSR Mobile
She seems utterly horrible.

She is disrespectful, untrustworthy, not at all loyal, self-centred, and rude.

I hope this covers what i think of her attitude and behaviour.
Original post by maggie43
She's a whore. Simples

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you say so?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending