The Student Room Group

Everyone judges me for sleeping with older men

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am 18 and I don't really like guys my age. I much prefer guys in their 50s or late 40s. I dont know why and I cant help who I'm attracted to. I pretty much only have sex or relationships with men much older than me. I'm dating a guy who is 58 at the moment and it's cool. I like sleeping with older men and I have no problem that they are my type. But i DO have a problem with everyone I know!

My work colleagues and friends all judge me and are rude to me about it. They're always complaining about the men I'm seeing, not just joking with me but they really seem to have a problem with it. Like someone will say "Why did you go for that creepy old guy, you're so pretty you could easily get someone who's your own age", "you should meet more guys who are like us, not old men"... they really have a problem with it. It doesn't matter how many times I tell them that I am happy with it, or how much I tell them how attractive middle aged guys are to me, my friends arent content!

How do I get them to mind their own business??

Now I ain't saying she a golddigger...
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
@Pimped Butterfly @sr90 @Fizzel @Rk2k14 @Alex5133 @swirly @difeo @jam277 @Dirtybit **** me these threads are getting out of hand now. This is almost as bad as that 16 year old sleeping with the 70 year old with dementia ffs. Anyway if this was your guys daughter what would you do?

What would I do?

how pretty actually are you? Some of those guys must be laughing themselves to sleep also do any of them have erectile problems? Also are you sure some are not lying about being single and are secretly married.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not trolling (anything is possible, I guess).

So, I'm just curious as to how it comes about. I'm older than you (not gonna say by exactly how much, but I'm a lot younger than the age group you claim to be interested in), but when I'm around girls of your age (which I am quite a lot at the moment), it just seems idiotic for me to even think about them in "that" way, because I assume that virtually all of them would rather stick a fork in their eye than have anything more than the briefest of conversations with me. (I don't believe this is just me mistakenly thinking this is the case. There's very little indication that they're interested in engaging with me.)

It's not like I'm desperately yearning for their attention, but it would be nice to feel like I could have a conversation with them without them looking at me like I'm some kind of bizarre specimen. Notwithstanding the fact that I don't think I'm that physically repulsive, they might even find giving me the time of day vaguely interesting!
Original post by karl pilkington
how pretty actually are you? Some of those guys must be laughing themselves to sleep also do any of them have erectile problems? Also are you sure some are not lying about being single and are secretly married.

no none of them have problems lol. Yea i have had sex with married men like 40-50
I have only one question, how do you find them ? internet ? bars ?

How do I get them to mind their own business??

i heard jamie oliver's tryna tax sugar, warn all your daddies

on a serious note, stop telling people who you sleep with, then you won't be judged, no one needs to know your private business.
Reply 47
no none of them have problems lol. Yea i have had sex with married men like 40-50

40-50 guys?
Original post by Flying Lotus
You're 'mature' enough to make choices like that, yet you feel the need to make this thread?

dunno if you actually read the OP but i didn't come here to ask about some moral dilemma. I asked how I can shut my friends up and change their minds.

Original post by democracyforum
I have only one question, how do you find them ? internet ? bars ?
both. if I go out then guys will hit on me, some of whom I find hot :smile:

Original post by Josb
40-50 guys?
I meant age but yeah i have had sex with 50 guys, more I think

what do you mean 40-50 what as in 40-50 men lol also have you noticed anything different about them in bed compared to younger guys also what is it about them you find attractive?
Original post by karl pilkington
what do you mean 40-50 what as in 40-50 men lol also have you noticed anything different about them in bed compared to younger guys also what is it about them you find attractive?

they are more experienced and confident, they are more assertive, they are more protective, they aren't afraid to do kinky things to me, they don't **** like rabbits.
and physically, well they look older obviously :tongue: which is a good thing, their skin is rougher, idk.

but the biggest thing is I want to feel like I belong to a man, like I am his. and somehow with older men like "daddies" that is better.
but the biggest thing is I want to feel like I belong to a man, like I am his. and somehow with older men like "daddies" that is better.

Annnnnd there's the inevitable psychological problem showing itself.

Ok folks, thread's over. Everyone go home.
I've always liked older guys. I slept with a guy who was 34 when I was 18. It was pretty great. If it's what you like, it's what you like. Don't allow other people to make you feel bad about it.
Original post by Friar Chris

I'd think the "skin is rougher" part was the thread ender, but eh.
I've always liked older guys. I slept with a guy who was 34 when I was 18. It was pretty great. If it's what you like, it's what you like. Don't allow other people to make you feel bad about it.

well that's the thing, I don't feel bad about it. I just feel bad with my colleagues at work.

Original post by rat poison
I'd think the "skin is rougher" part was the thread ender, but eh.

i was just trying to explain the physical differences since someone asked.
Channel 5 could make a sleazy doc out of this.
Original post by Mr Flak Jacket
Channel 5 could make a sleazy doc out of this.

lmao I love Channel 5 docs, like "Proud."
Original post by rat poison
lmao I love Channel 5 docs, like "Proud."

Channel 5 has devolved into a freak show. It used to be half decent.
Original post by Friar Chris

hahaha it's so funny when girls want guys to be their 'daddies'
dunno if you actually read the OP but i didn't come here to ask about some moral dilemma. I asked how I can shut my friends up and change their minds.

So you could of just said "My friends are making fun of me because of the choices I've been making regarding the men I sleep with, how do I stop them from doing this" instead of the odd, most likely untrue story. Find new friends. Hit them. Make fun of them back? I don't know? How can we possibly answer this I don't really know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending