The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chocolate hottie
A British soldier is run over and butchered in London, journalists are machine gunned in Paris, a gunman only fails in massacring train passengers between Amsterdam and Paris because his gun jams, school kids are shot in Toulouse and hacked to death in Sweden today.

If this isn't a race (or rather a culture) war, what would one look like?

Better go grab your nearest knife then and join in. Which side will you be fighting for?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Better go grab your nearest knife then and join in. Which side will you choose?

Don't be absurd.

Our point is that the last thing we need is millions MORE Muslim immigrants.

You say, things are so peaceful between cultures and religions and going so well, let them all in. The more the merrier.
A British soldier is run over and butchered in London, journalists are machine gunned in Paris, a gunman only fails in massacring train passengers between Amsterdam and Paris because his gun jams, school kids are shot in Toulouse and hacked to death in Sweden today.

If this isn't a race (or rather a culture) war, what would one look like?

you forgot the 67 other countries across five continents which have been under Islamic terrorism in the last 15 years....
Original post by ChickenMadness
Islam, religion of peace

Bet you couldn't wait, huh?

Local media have reported that the suspect's accounts on Facebook and YouTube suggest an interest in Hitler and Nazi Germany. In a photo given to media by a student at the school, he appears to be wearing a black trench coat and a helmet resembling those worn by German troops in World War Two.

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet published an account (in Swedish) of a girl, who they refer to as Sara, who witnessed the attack.
The girl left her classroom and met two school friends who stood with a masked man holding a bloody knife, she said. He was playing "horrible, Halloween-type" music and did not speak, she said.
Her friends thought it was a joke and wanted to be photographed with the man, so Sara took a photo, Aftonbladet reports.

Yep must've been religious Muslim nut /s
Reply 124
Is he dead?
Original post by itsmyname

Local media have reported that the suspect's accounts on Facebook and YouTube suggest an interest in Hitler and Nazi Germany. In a photo given to media by a student at the school, he appears to be wearing a black trench coat and a helmet resembling those worn by German troops in World War Two.

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet published an account (in Swedish) of a girl, who they refer to as Sara, who witnessed the attack.
The girl left her classroom and met two school friends who stood with a masked man holding a bloody knife, she said. He was playing "horrible, Halloween-type" music and did not speak, she said.
Her friends thought it was a joke and wanted to be photographed with the man, so Sara took a photo, Aftonbladet reports.

You do realise that some Muslim religious nut will come forward to "avenge" this atrocity don't you?

Murderous strife between Muslims and non Muslims in Europe is the whole point of Islamic State's strategy for us. They EXPLICITLY call on Muslims to rise up and kill us.

A few do, which leads to this, which will lead to revenge attacks on us again in a vicious circle of hate.

They are winning.
Reminds me of the spree killer of Norway. Is the perpetrator really a "Muslim of Middle Eastern descent"?
Original post by Kallisto
Reminds me of the spree killer of Norway. Is the perpetrator really a "Muslim of Middle Eastern descent"?

Nah, a white nazi, serious.
Original post by Scott.
Is he dead?

Yes, Police killed him.
Original post by Longshot700
Nah, a white nazi, serious.

I regard that as as a tragedy like every single spree killing, without any prejudices towards people with faith in islam. Know people with that confession who are as normal as me and capable of accepting another religions. Actions like that, doing by a muslim, damage the reputation of people with an islamic faith.

The Israel Prime Minister said Hitler's killing of Jews was pushed by the muslims.
You do realise that some Muslim religious nut will come forward to "avenge" this atrocity don't you?

Murderous strife between Muslims and non Muslims in Europe is the whole point of Islamic State's strategy for us. They EXPLICITLY call on Muslims to rise up and kill us.

A few do, which leads to this, which will lead to revenge attacks on us again in a vicious circle of hate.

They are winning.

What on earth are you rambling on about?

My post was highlighting how much of an idiot OP was

My money is on the far right who are on the rise across Europe.

To be fair while I agree with the general thrust of your post the idea that is could be a Nazi supporting Muslim isn't as far fetched as you'd like to believe
Original post by DiddyDec

Have to agree

But I've always argued unless the mainstream political parties tackle the issue of islam and muslim immigration like the bulk of Europeans want then it will be taken up by the far right and we will see their support grow

And the consequences will be much worse
Reply 135
Original post by DiddyDec

yeah another 4channer
Original post by BaconandSauce
To be fair while I agree with the general thrust of your post the idea that is could be a Nazi supporting Muslim isn't as far fetched as you'd like to believe

Read the rest of the quote. He was playing ominous music, and took pictures posing with girls. Sounds very an Islamic terrorist. The school also has a highly ethnic population.

I find it hilarious when people try to find excuses and try and crawl out of it when it's not a Muslim. "It's a mental health issue" "We have to delve into his past and see what could make this seemingly NORMAL boy become a killer"
Turns out he was white and a far right Nazi

LOL @ everyone on this thread - stop racism.
Read the rest of the quote. He was playing ominous music, and took pictures posing with girls. Sounds very an Islamic terrorist. The school also has a highly ethnic population.

I find it hilarious when people try to find excuses and try and crawl out of it when it's not a Muslim. "It's a mental health issue" "We have to delve into his past and see what could make this seemingly NORMAL boy become a killer"

I take it you missed the bit where I AGREED that this was a Far right attack

I'm just highlighting that fact that muslims supporting the Nazi ideology isn't such a strange idea (given the similarities in the ideas and the support the Arab Nationalists had for old Adolf)

I find it hilarious that muslims role out the same old trope when things like this happen. Do you get given a book of them when you reach puberty or something?
Original post by Bill_Gates
Turns out he was white and a far right Nazi

LOL @ everyone on this thread - stop racism.

says the poster who has just used the persons ethnicity to identify them:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending