The Student Room Group

Which gender?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jedanselemyia
Females I guess, I feel uneasy around guys.

And so you should.
14386346255580.jpg
Both but the boys at my school mostly have the common sense of a cornflake so females I guess :')
Original post by REMLewis
me too, they are more laid back and cool....:wink:

Aye, although some guys can be so annoying
Original post by hektik
And so you should.
14386346255580.jpg

Lol wtf xD
Reply 44
Males,
Females can be so much more bitchy than males. Like for one instance, you could have an argument with your female friend and she'll scream and cry. You could have the same argument with a male friend and get a 'fair enough' reply.
I get on with females better.
I'm a guy. I tend to get along with both genders equally.
I've always got on better with boys generally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
I wanna say both equally. But I do get more nervous around ladies

And guys understand most of my quips so...
Original post by queen-bee
Aye, although some guys can be so annoying

loving that new avatar dear :wink:

Spoiler

I'm a female and I tend to get along quite well with both genders. :smile: I don't tend to think of people as "this is a guy, that is a girl". I think of them as just people, someone with their own little personalities and quirks for me to explore. :biggrin:
Original post by Oh no not again!
Why? :/

We don't bite you know. Well not all the time.:wink:

- male banter
- their perception of how women should be
- I assume they are uninterested
- most are emotionless
- some are egotistic
- some think with their dick
- males are different and weird

well except one guy on my mind :teehee:

and LOL
Dunno, the sex of a person doesn't really matter for me in terms of friendship. But in the past 1-2 years, I've gone from more female friends to more male so I guess I get along with men better now?..
Original post by Oh no not again!
Which gender do you get along with better?

I am a male but I get along with females more than males, I live in a household with 5 sisters with my mum and no dad I have a brother but we can't stand each other, and even in school I have always found more in common with females, but that doesn't make me metro or feminine but guys are always chauvinistic and trying too hard, me and males don't click, we always end up clashing or have a fist fight or a shoving contest.

So I have better relationship with females rather than males.

What about you?:biggrin:

Definitely men I get along with better than ladies! I think it's because they're not so much into drama and are very straightforward - not fake or two-faced at all. I personally think that they're more fun too and have better senses of humor :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest