The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by demx9
yeah another 4channer

lol was he reall on 4chan?

That place is the sewer of the internet
Original post by BaconandSauce
says the poster who has just used the persons ethnicity to identify them:biggrin:

He was a crazy racist troll. Like some.
Original post by Bill_Gates
He was a crazy racist troll. Like me.

FIFY...
says the poster who has just used the persons ethnicity to identify them:biggrin:

Original post by chocolate hottie
FIFY...

These people will be uprooted. Our countries need more migrants.

Period. You cannot stop the waves.
These people will be uprooted. Our countries need more migrants.

Period. You cannot stop the waves.

I am going to start a new award. The Chocolate Hottie "Most bonkers post of the day."

Congratulations, so far you are way ahead in first place...
He was a crazy racist troll. Like some.

Didn't you just say not to make this about race
Original post by demx9
yeah another 4channer

No real surprise. They are generally the outcasts of soceity.
Attack committed in one of the most ethnically segregated areas in Sweden. Might as well call it Karachi. More of these attacks will happen as the Islamic invasion continues and the indigenous populations grow tired of the ethnic cleansing caused by multiculturalism.
Original post by Willdono
Attack committed in one of the most ethnically segregated areas in Sweden. Might as well call it Karachi. More of these attacks will happen as the Islamic invasion continues and the indigenous populations grow tired of the ethnic cleansing caused by multiculturalism.

Ah the justification by some. Hypocritical. I see how those who say "Attacks committed by Muslims will continue until we fundamentally change our foreign policy" are met with cries of "terrorist sympathiser" and are immediately shut down with cries of "they're terrorists stop trying to justify them"
He seems to have been a White extremist following the White agenda but nobody wants to talk about that
Original post by itsmyname
What on earth are you rambling on about?

My post was highlighting how much of an idiot OP was

I would have thought it was obvious what I was saying to anyone of moderate intelligence and with a grasp of English. Maybe not?

Do you disagree with my point, or do you just not understand it?
Original post by iamthetruth
He seems to have been a White extremist following the White agenda but nobody wants to talk about that

You couldn't be more right. It seems as if Sweden's squeaky clean image as an enlightened multicultural melting pot shockingly conceals a growth in far right violence, racism and Islamophobia built on the country's shamefully pivotal role in the slave trade.

It's all here...

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/6/sweden-refugees-racismstockholm.html

It has been mentioned several times that he is white in this thread, and several people have put forward lines of discussion on that very point. Why do you ignore those facts and make such a ridiculously untrue claim?
Original post by Good bloke
It has been mentioned several times that he is white in this thread, and several people have put forward lines of discussion on that very point. Why do you ignore those facts and make such a ridiculously untrue claim?

Actually you don't know the context I am saying this because it's not just about him being white it's more to do with white extremism and their agenda.
Actually you don't know the context I am saying this

The context is that you asked why nobody was discussing the perpetrator being white (or a white extremist) when in fact they had, indeed, mentioned and briefly discussed him being both white and a white extremist.
Original post by Good bloke
The context is that you asked why nobody was discussing the perpetrator being white (or a white extremist) when in fact they had, indeed, mentioned and briefly discussed him being both white and a white extremist.

What do I mean when I say nobody?

It's being discussed at length. Are you living in a cave?
What do I mean when I say nobody?

I presume you mean exactly what you say. But

is not in accordance with the facts, which are that posters

Good bloke
had, indeed, mentioned and briefly discussed him being both white and a white extremist.

as evidenced by earlier posts from myself, BaconandSauce, Willdono, and others
I take it you missed the bit where I AGREED that this was a Far right attack

No, no I didn't. Was just highlighting the level of hypocrisy.

I'm just highlighting that fact that muslims supporting the Nazi ideology isn't such a strange idea (given the similarities in the ideas and the support the Arab Nationalists had for old Adolf)

Erm OK? I smell whataboutism here.

I find it hilarious that muslims role out the same old trope when things like this happen. Do you get given a book of them when you reach puberty or something?

Your points and statements would come across more sensibly if you didn't resort to personal ad hominem attacks

Oh by the way in regards to your last point

Do you get given a book of them when you reach puberty or something?

I wouldn't know

Latest

Trending

Trending