The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Primary Ed Interview

Hey, has anyone else been asked to attend an interview for primary education on the 4th November? If so do you know whether we're meant to have received any information about it, or what it's going to be like? Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Idcatgirl
Hey, has anyone else been asked to attend an interview for primary education on the 4th November? If so do you know whether we're meant to have received any information about it, or what it's going to be like? Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am having on at Winchester!

I got an email saying to bring a book that could be used in a lesson (not the exact wording but can't remember on the top of my head sorry!) so I'm guessing choose a kids book that can be versatile in different subjects.
Also I think they are going to ask a lot about experience in the classroom
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Hey! I have an interview on the 4th of Nov and have recieved the info. I can forward it to you if you let me know your email address :smile:
Hey, what unis did you guys apply to because I'm sending off my application next week
Reply 4
Original post by monkey-laugh
Hey, what unis did you guys apply to because I'm sending off my application next week

Primary education:
Brighton- got an interview
Winchester- got an interview
Nottingham Trenth- pending

Childhood studies:
Nottingham Trent: offer
Oxford Brookes: offer

Applied for childhood studies just for a plan b incase I don't get passed the interviews!
Original post by Lulu1609
Primary education:
Brighton- got an interview
Winchester- got an interview
Nottingham Trenth- pending

Childhood studies:
Nottingham Trent: offer
Oxford Brookes: offer

Applied for childhood studies just for a plan b incase I don't get passed the interviews!

*past:redface:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
*past:redface:

I'm doing the same thing, applying for a few education and childhood studies as well
Reply 7
Original post by AJMurdoch1990
Hey! I have an interview on the 4th of Nov and have recieved the info. I can forward it to you if you let me know your email address :smile:

Thanks I got it just after I posted!! Good luck for Wednesday, I'm so nervous! Is this your first interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Idcatgirl
Thanks I got it just after I posted!! Good luck for Wednesday, I'm so nervous! Is this your first interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, super nervous. I have two offers but they didnt require an interview. Primary Ed is what I REALLY want so I'm desperately hoping I don't mess it up. I have the added pressure of being an old, crinkly, mature student (25!) so have to outshine the young ones!
Is this your first interview?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi everyone I am still waiting for a reply from
Winchester (remaining hopeful as it the Christmas period) can I please ask how all of your interviews went and what to expect If I do get blessed with an interview? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending