The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by applying2skool
Nope! (I reckon we'll get it today)
You're the only other person I've seen who's applying to Magdalen :smile: What course are you applying to?

Hello there. :smile: Nice to hear from you. I am applying for law (BA 3 year course). What about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by scblx
Me too :/

Me too
Original post by Janinns
Hello there. :smile: Nice to hear from you. I am applying for law (BA 3 year course). What about you?

Yay, law at Magdalen is the best choice possible
Original post by Caitlan
Yay, law at Magdalen is the best choice possible

I believe so. Magdalen seems opened and academically very well based with 4 permanent tutors.
Are you currently studying law at Magdalene?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lovecathy
Yeah, definitely! I didn't apply to Christ Church because it had a success rate of 11% for my subject, whereas other colleges had rates of 21% and up. So it's great that you were allocated there!
May I ask what you're applying for?

Chemistry :colondollar: and you
Hey guys,

Anyone here applying to St. John's College? Or anyone applying for Computer Science and Philosophy?
Original post by MouseyBrown
Hopefully History and Politics. Good luck with it all!

Thanks very much, the same to you :smile: !
Current 1st year PPEist if anyone needs help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by longsightdon
Chemistry :colondollar: and you

economics and management. :wink:
Original post by Faseeh.
Hey guys,

Anyone here applying to St. John's College? Or anyone applying for Computer Science and Philosophy?

Heyy,
I've applied for Comp Sci & Phil to Hertford.
How's the MAT going?
Original post by aasvogel

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am a PPE applicant. So I would like to ask you some questions if you are okay with it (hope these aren't too many)
Which college are you at? Is it where you originally applied? What was your TSA score and do you think the TSA score is important? I feel like my TSA will go horrible.. How did you prepare?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do I email the college without sounding rude about having to have a Skype interview... I live 15 hours away you see..
Original post by Msachdeva789
Heyy,
I've applied for Comp Sci & Phil to Hertford.
How's the MAT going?

Nice.

Well, so far I have done about 5 past papers, and question 1 takes a heavy toll on my marks. :frown:

Other than that the other questions are fun, especially question 6 and 7. I love riddles and problem solving questions.

What about you?
Original post by aasvogel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, I'm applying for PPE at Exeter College. I'm interested in what you discussed in your interviews/how many interviews you had. Also would you be able to tell us what question you answered in Paper 2 of the TSA and how your approached it? Thank you very much!
Original post by Faseeh.
Nice.

Well, so far I have done about 5 past papers, and question 1 takes a heavy toll on my marks. :frown:

Other than that the other questions are fun, especially question 6 and 7. I love riddles and problem solving questions.

What about you?

I'm not too bad with Q1, i usually get around 28-32 marks, for me, question 5 and 7 seem tough, while 6 is always my favourite. What are you getting in the papers on average?
Original post by connieiscrazy
Got my acknowledgement email from Balliol today, so nervous now!!

YES finally someone else applying to Balliol! What course are you applying for?
Got an acknowledgement email from them today... so eager to get TSA done so we can all just start getting rejections/interviews already. Good luck with your course!
Original post by skhuller
Got an acknowledgement email from them today... so eager to get TSA done so we can all just start getting rejections/interviews already. Good luck with your course!

I got an acknowledgment from Hilda's today. Yeah, I can't wait for the PAT to be done; I need my decisions now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there still a chance to get acknowledgement today?? :frown: im about to cry
Original post by nhabib3
Is there still a chance to get acknowledgement today?? :frown: im about to cry

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get one soon. Your college must be taking time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending