The Student Room Group

Drake

Anybody else being bombarded with Hotline Bling parody videos? It's all that's been coming up on my Facebook feed for the last week. So bored of it. I actually quite like the song, its ruining it for me.

Scroll to see replies

I think the song is irritating so I'm loving them
Find it quite entertaining tbh
Drake is a parody. His ****ing salsa moves. This is why I avoid most rap now. Which is hard when you live in a ghetto full of Jamaicans.
Original post by rat poison
Drake is a parody. His ****ing salsa moves. This is why I avoid most rap now. Which is hard when you live in a ghetto full of Jamaicans.

I would of thought Jamaicans listened to artists like Vybz Kartel, Konshens etc, not Drake lol. Rap/Hip Hop is great, you're listening to the wrong stuff!
[video="youtube;lh2ahCKS8NA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh2ahCKS8NA[/video]

laughing my absolute ****ing arse off at
Original post by Flying Lotus
I would of thought Jamaicans listened to artists like Vybz Kartel, Konshens etc, not Drake lol. Rap/Hip Hop is great, you're listening to the wrong stuff!

Idc what you would "of" thought, I live with them, they try to assimilate with AfricanAmerican culture all the time. Which would be rap.

Saying Jamaicans all listen to Vybz is similar to saying no one else listens to reggae. Everyone listens to everybody.

Anyway.
Idc what you would "of" thought, I live with them, they try to assimilate with AfricanAmerican culture all the time. Which would be rap.

Saying Jamaicans all listen to Vybz is similar to saying no one else listens to reggae. Everyone listens to everybody.

Anyway.

Okay well your post is then hypocritical, just because you live with a few of them, doesn't mean you can speak for all and that they all try to assimilate with African-American culture. There are some truths to generalizations. For example, I'm sure most Somalians do not listen to Death Metal.
Okay well your post is then hypocritical, just because you live with a few of them, doesn't mean you can speak for all and that they all try to assimilate with African-American culture. There are some truths to generalizations. For example, I'm sure most Somalians do not listen to Death Metal.

wtf are you on about, sir

lmaooo
wtf are you on about, sir

Who pissed in your cereal/fried plantains this morning.

Anyway.

That's abit of a generalization there mate.
Original post by docmartensgirl
That's abit of a generalization there mate.

What is?

Anyway not fussed about rap or Drake, Idc.
What is?

Thread is not for you then. More into Bollywood?
Anybody else being bombarded with Hotline Bling parody videos? It's all that's been coming up on my Facebook feed for the last week. So bored of it. I actually quite like the song, its ruining it for me.

So I guess you won't like this then
The drake dark side :ninja:
[video="youtube;D6weO-SkASk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6weO-SkASk[/video]
LOL

(edited 8 years ago)
What is?

The whole Jamaicans are into Rap/Hip Hop and try to assimilate Americans, some do and some don't. Don't just generalise a whole nation because you know 10 who do.
Original post by King Leonidas
LOL

lmfaoooo
lmfaoooo

Hahaha, the pizza one is pretty good as well:biggrin:
Original post by King Leonidas

Hahaha, the pizza one is pretty good as well:biggrin:

lmaoo at it oomg :coma: it's his face lmaooo whwere are you getting these? Did you see the hot pocket one I put up? That one is too funny like who dances when their food is ready in the microwave, it's too funny. Something Jack Nicholson would do idk haha

Quick Reply

Latest