The Student Room Group

Rejecting someone

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AQuestion1
What is wrong with rejecting someone on the basis that you do not like them? I do not see the problem. Even if someone momentarily needs something, it still does not give the other person the right to be offended if they offer to help and you do not want their help. I am of the opinion nobody owes no one anything. Why tiptoe around some people just because they will get offended? It isn't like you are being rude either.

Nothings wrong with rejecting someone but it would be better if the person had a justified reason as to why they are rejecting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="AQuestion1;60126567"]
Original post by ravioliyears
Nothings wrong with rejecting someone but it would be better if the person had a justified reason as to why they are rejecting.

Posted from TSR Mobile[

Not being interested in a relationship with someone is a good reason.

What I would say is that I've got priorities to handle first - and thats getting on with what I want to do in life and not starting a relationship. If you've been in a previous relationship and they know this, then say it distracted you way too much from your studies. Saying you're not interested would make them feel hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="AQuestion1;60129189"]
Original post by ravioliyears

Thank you, it is a nice way to put it.

Thats alright. Is it really?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending