The Student Room Group

Does it matter if you don't post on facebook?

A while ago I closed face book account because I hardly used it. I created a new one again weeks ago because I'm at university but barley posted on my wall. The reason also is my life isn't that great and I kept things private. I choose who can see my stuff. I haven't posted many photos either. Is it a big deal? I know I'm being ridiculous:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
A while ago I closed face book account because I hardly used it. I created a new one again weeks ago because I'm at university but barley posted on my wall. The reason also is my life isn't that great and I kept things private. I choose who can see my stuff. I haven't posted many photos either. Is it a big deal? I know I'm being ridiculous:smile:

This is perfectly fine, but some people may judge you according to what is on your facebook so keep that in mind.
What is this Facebook of which you speak? Does it give advice on the application of cosmetics? Or does it help you to remember what people you have met look like?
Original post by Anonymous

lol same, I just had less concern whether it was a big deal or not. I can't be bothered to be on there, so I just have insta. Like it's so easy, it's just a virtual photo album. Why not.
I don't really post anything on any social media platform. I use Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with friends & family, so basically I'm there to be nosey lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending