The Student Room Group

Adjustment question

If I met and exceeded my offer and entered adjustment, could I apply through adjustment to a university with the same entry requirements as my first choice (A better university, just the same entry requirements on paper)? Or can I only apply to universities with greater entry requirements than my firm? Thanks!
Original post by JellyFish3DFX
If I met and exceeded my offer and entered adjustment, could I apply through adjustment to a university with the same entry requirements as my first choice (A better university, just the same entry requirements on paper)? Or can I only apply to universities with greater entry requirements than my firm? Thanks!

You can apply anywhere that is accepting students through adjustment.
Reply 2

You can apply for any course through adjustment of its available regardless of the entry requirements

As said above, if you exceed your grades you can apply to most universities during Adjustment.
Just wondering, though, if they have the same entry requirements why don't you just apply to that university in the first place?
Original post by emiloujess
As said above, if you exceed your grades you can apply to most universities during Adjustment.
Just wondering, though, if they have the same entry requirements why don't you just apply to that university in the first place?

Well, I'm predicted the entry grades for a university but I didn't get those grades at AS level and resat the year, I doubt I look like an amazing student to them. My hope is that If I can exceed my other offers in the event I wasn't given an offer, that I could enter through clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending