The Student Room Group

Drake

Scroll to see replies

these are hilarious, ahahahahah! can't get enough of them :~3
Original post by rat poison
lmaoo that was in the compilation I put up in here. classic. :congrats:

there needs to be a Bollywood or bhangra version of this meme, lemme see what I can do....

I've seen some! But yeah, make one :biggrin:
Reply 42
Ew you're so annoying. I said they're in this thread, what are you talking about every video on the internet. How can you miss the gifs all over this very page. Are you blind, sir?

No, I read the OP and posted a response. I then ignored the rest of the posts. Plus a gif isn't a parody.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
No, I read the OP and posted a response. I then ignored the rest of the posts. Plus a gif isn't a parody.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're retarded. The gifs are from the parodies.

Original post by Kittyboy
these are hilarious, ahahahahah! can't get enough of them :~3

See, get a sense of humor, Andy boy.
Original post by jedanselemyia
I've seen some! But yeah, make one :biggrin:

wait you've seen a bhangra version?? I don't go on twitter so I don't see them. post it too pweez. :bhangra:
Reply 45
You're retarded. The gifs are from the parodies.

See, get a sense of humor, Andy boy.

Riiiigggggghhhhhht:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wait you've seen a bhangra version?? I don't go on twitter so I don't see them. post it too pweez. :bhangra:

I'm not sure if it's bhangra :colondollar: (dunno about that style of music unfortunately) but here's one of them: https://youtu.be/fj8NZeRNDao
I havent even heard the original
Original post by jedanselemyia
I'm not sure if it's bhangra :colondollar: (dunno about that style of music unfortunately) but here's one of them: https://youtu.be/fj8NZeRNDao

lmfao whyyyy :toofunny:

now he just needs a fake turban, some gold, and chucking samosas/Indian snack when he does the hand movement xD
Original post by driftawaay
I havent even heard the original

I posted it, see if you like it :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest