The Student Room Group

Everyone judges me for sleeping with older men

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
@Pimped Butterfly @sr90 @Fizzel @Rk2k14 @Alex5133 @swirly @difeo @jam277 @Dirtybit **** me these threads are getting out of hand now. This is almost as bad as that 16 year old sleeping with the 70 year old with dementia ffs. Anyway if this was your guys daughter what would you do?

Again, who the **** comes up with these threads.
People baked af when they create them.
If this is a serious thread, then at the end of they day you're over the age of consent so you can do whatever you like... it's your life and it's up to you. It will never be considered 'normal' for an 18 year old to have sex with a 58 year old so you will always get judgement tbh. But I suppose you must get over those comments. As for the 'Respect your body comments' I fail to understand how your disrespecting your body :s-smilie: You're having consensual sex with someone you want to have sex with. Meh ignore them all. Your body, your choices at the end of the day.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
If this is a serious thread, then at the end of they day you're over the age of consent so you can do whatever you like... it's your life and it's up to you. It will never be considered 'normal' for an 18 year old to have sex with a 58 year old so you will always get judgement tbh. But I suppose you must get over those comments. As for the 'Respect your body comments' I fail to understand how your disrespecting your body :s-smilie: You're having consensual sex with someone you want to have sex with. Meh ignore them all. Your body, your choices at the end of the day.

Shouldn't that be you're, dear?
Original post by Hyacinth Bucket
Shouldn't that be you're, dear?

It should also be 'To be honest' instead of 'tbh'. :smile:

You missed that!
if you don't like being judged , don't tell anybody?

Lol.
It should also be 'To be honest' instead of 'tbh'. :smile:

You missed that!

How pretentious!
How pretentious!

I'm sorry,I'm in a bad mood. :frown:

I sounded like an A-hole didn't I?
I'm sorry,I'm in a bad mood. :frown:

I sounded like an A-hole didn't I?

I would be very pleased if you would accept an invitation to one my candlelight suppers.

You can look forward to a superlative evening of stimulating conversation with a few select friends who will take your bad mood away in a jiffy.
I would be very pleased if you would accept an invitation to one my candlelight suppers.

You can look forward to a superlative evening of stimulating conversation with a few select friends who will take your bad mood away in a jiffy.

Dear? Jiffy? Am I in the 50's right now? :redface:
Reply 69
Yeah me too. My last ONS was 87, his erection kept going even though he had some sildenafil 50mg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing whatsoever of course is known for certain of any individual male merely on account of that time elapsed since his birth, and this even extends to include his age, his "real age" Not of course that age, in the ideal world, should be considered everything. I`m of sixty years, but it`s only recently that I`ve been capable of physical world records. I live with a 23 yr old girl, not for sex, but for the friendship, the empathy. I don`t happen to fancy her....

The only posts worth reading appear to be made up of false information. Girls virtually never have relationships with guys older than a living father/guardian. Those that do tend to belong to one of several subgroups. Even if an 18 yr old girl were to find a sixty yr old male sexually attractive there is every possibility that she`d be in denial.

There is extreme age prejudice over time and place friendships between the sexes, and this is of considerable social compromise on both sides.

It is normal for an 18 yr old girl to have sex with a 60 yr old that she finds sexually attractive, but it of course isn`t average. It isn`t required of one to be in a majority group in order to be normal.

I could easily write book lengths here. Does nobody have anything to say about relationships?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 71

Not "a" 58 yo, she said she ****ed with more than 50 guys. At 18.

:troll:
Original post by Josb
Not "a" 58 yo, she said she ****ed with more than 50 guys. At 18.

:troll:

No she didn'tttt! She said she is dating a 58 year old, who I assume she is having sex with although I can't be sure...

You made me double check :redface:
No she didn'tttt! She said she is dating a 58 year old, who I assume she is having sex with although I can't be sure...

I said both. and yes we have sex.
Reply 74

:biggrin:

Original post by Anonymous

I meant age but yeah i have had sex with 50 guys, more I think
Reply 75

What does your parents say?

Sorry, clealry I need to improve my reading comprehension...:redface:
Original post by Josb
What does your parents say?

they don't know, no way I am telling them they would kill me.
Original post by stochasticking
Now I ain't saying she a golddigger...

But she ain't messing with no broke niga:u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending