The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no
No one is too old for chocolate, whatever festive disguise it may be hiding in.
Reply 3
image.jpg They didn't have a more grown up design.
Reply 4
No. You're never too old. Buy 5 more. Chocolate is chocolate and it's never wrong.
Reply 5
Original post by Cornflakes1688
F*ck no. Are you crazy???

It put's the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again.
Reply 6
Original post by MrKmas508
Look up.

lol this is actually a cute question but no I don't think anybody ever gets to old for them
Reply 7
No way
Reply 8
Original post by sadly
lol this is actually a cute question but no I don't think anybody ever gets to old for them

It annoys me when they only put 24 pieces in when I need 25. What am I supposed to eat on Christmas Day, it's not very special is it.
[deleted]
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 10
It annoys me when they only put 24 pieces in when I need 25. What am I supposed to eat on Christmas Day, it's not very special is it.

Because on Christmas you don't have to settle for the small chocolate peices in the calender but get to feast on Turkey, Christmas pudding etc the wait for Christmas is over lol
No. Just don't be tempted to eat them all on the first day!

And get a dark chocolate version if you can :borat:
Reply 12
Original post by sadly
Because on Christmas you don't have to settle for the small chocolate peices in the calender but get to feast on Turkey, Christmas pudding etc the wait for Christmas is over lol

I'm greedy though. But oh well I suppose.
No, of course not. 🍫🍫
Although I hope I'm not the only one that eats all the chocolate straight away after having bought it..
Reply 14
Original post by SeanFM
No. Just don't be tempted to eat them all on the first day!

And get a dark chocolate version if you can :borat:

Dark chocolate... Now that sounds sophisticated.
Never too old for chocolate, dear!
Nah sod anyone who says you are.
you mean an advent calendar?

Spoiler

Spoiler

A friend has one and he's 30. He also appears to have an inability to realise how they actually work! :lol: :s-smilie:
Look up.

Your old enough to know that advent calendar chocolate is poor quality and expensive. just buy a bar of chocolate

Latest