The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by georgiaswift
I'm in an LDR and don't think about ****ing other guys. You're clearly not happy in the relationship or you wouldn't want to cheat.

Or maybe she has higher sex drive than you..?
Original post by Tailored_Suit
Contrary to what some people may have you believe, being in a relationship doesn't make you blind and stop you from finding other people attractive and feeling lust for them.

I'm sure any people fantasise about screwing others while in a relationship but if it gets to the point that you're actually contemplating doing it then you may want to question tha nature of your relationship.

Yup, what he said ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
mehh, i think if you should end the relationship if you want to shag another guy so bad tbh. Better to do out of a relationship than within. If you loved your boyfriend tben you wouldn't want to shag another guy. Perhaps you are not sexually attracted to your boyfriend. I thinm that you and your boyfriend would be better of being friends.

I totally am... he's hot
Reply 23
[QUOTE=TheonlyMrsHolmes;60128729]No, she just wants sex. :colonhash: 'Morals of a man' means nothing! Women have sex drives to y'know...
1) perhaps I wasn't entirely serious :tongue:
2) morals can be about containing sex drive when it is inappropriate to act on it
Original post by Nottie

I actually have a VERY high sex drive. I just fantasise about sex with my boyfriend, y'know, because I love him...
Original post by Nottie

I honestly went from once or twice a day to once in the last 7 months.... It makes me want to cry sometimes lol
I actually have a VERY high sex drive. I just fantasise about sex with my boyfriend, y'know, because I love him...

You're a perfect person. I wish I was you.
Reply 27

She still may have a higher sex drive.

I'm not in LDR but both me and my BF want to **** other people. It doesn't mean we don't love each other
Original post by Anonymous
whore

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seeing someone and thinking "I'd like to bang them" is natural. If you truly want to act on it though then you don't love him.
Original post by DebbyDowner
You're a perfect person. I wish I was you.

How long is the LDR going to continue? Because it really helps knowing that they'll be home in X amount of days. It is difficult - I've had to go from sex multiple times a day to none at all but at the end of the day he's the only man I want to be with. Communication is key, we talk every day and FaceTime every few days.

Maybe explain that you're sexually frustrated and talk through potential solutions, eg sexy video chats or something similar. Essentially something that might turn you away from wanting to cheat.
Reply 31
I'm in a LDR whilst my boyfriend studies abroad for a 18 months!!
I absolutely love my boyfriend, he's amazing and I've never cheated on him but it's seriously difficult to not look at other guys during this time and imagine having sex with them. I just want a one night stand...
I tried to bring it up with him because I believe in honesty but obviously he wasn't happy to talk about it and just told me that he doesn't look at other girls at all...
He makes me feel like a terrible person but surely it's natural? Does this mean that I'm not really in love because I can separate the two things?

Don't let the people on here put you down. You haven't cheated on your boyfriend and that's a good thing.

Would hate to be in your position, partner away that amount of time. Unless your boyfriend is okay with you shagging randoms (which by the sounds of it, he isn't, and most guys wouldn't), you have a few options and a choice to make.

1) Commit to your boyfriend and no sex with other people
2) Break up and move on
3) Cheat

Up to you.
Reply 32
You obviously are not in love with him, otherwise you wouldn't want another dudes cum inside you. Jeez. 'Id never cheat but I want a one night stand..', girl get real.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's one thing to look at another guy, even have a crush on them, wonder what they'd be like in bed etc (it's not like you can stop these thoughts) but it's completely different to actually WANT to cheat which makes me feel like perhaps you're not as happy in your relationship as you claim?
Unfortunately when you're in a relationship, you can't just do what you want. You have to do what your partner tells you otherwise they'll get very upset and you'll ruin the relationship. If you want freedom, you have to break up with him. That's the price you pay for being in a relationship, you lose your freedom and you can't do what you want.
Original post by PusE
You obviously are not in love with him, otherwise you wouldn't want another dudes cum inside you. Jeez. 'Id never cheat but I want a one night stand..', girl get real.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Condom? Fantasies are called that for a reason.
I'm in an LDR and don't think about ****ing other guys.

<<Heartbroken

Spoiler

Reply 37
Condom? Fantasies are called that for a reason.

Okay then, maybe I shouldn't have used the word cum. Letting a random man fek and wreck her PusE is beyond me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just shown your bf this thread
I think ur just horny... Get a guy friend for online chat or last option masturbate... Will calm u down... At the end of the day it's ur life

Latest

Trending

Trending