The Student Room Group

Ever had your phone stolen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
So someone I am friends with on Facebook who is really rather attractive had her phone stolen today. She is not really my type, with blonde hair and large breasts, but never the less she is very attractive. :s-smilie:

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had there phone stolen when they were out on the street? :tongue:

Maybe it's down her bra?
Original post by Bill_Gates
I've heard about London, that's why i never go. It's pretty scary stuff.

Stay safe :smile:

I don't take any of that BS on the tube,I retaliate if I have to
Someone once tried to pickpocket me on a platform of the London underground, felt his hand in my pocket slapped my phone back with mine

Would have been so screwed had he got it though :angelblush:
Original post by queen-bee
I don't take any of that BS on the tube,I retaliate if I have to

You go girl!. Best not to get hurt over some possessions which can be easily replaced! But i don't really know how bad London is tbh. :colonhash:
After hearing about all these London pickpockets, what i think it's like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HazQlWgdzg
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Someone once tried to pickpocket me on a platform of the London underground, felt his hand in my pocket slapped my phone back with mine

Would have been so screwed had he got it though :angelblush:

That's what I'm saying,you've got to be careful on London transport. So many pick pocketers on the Piccadilly line
So someone I am friends with on Facebook who is really rather attractive had her phone stolen today. She is not really my type, with blonde hair and large breasts, but never the less she is very attractive. :s-smilie:

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had there phone stolen when they were out on the street? :tongue:

How is that relevant to the thread? :colondollar:
You go girl!. Best not to get hurt over some possessions which can be easily replaced! But i don't really know how bad London is tbh. :colonhash:

It's not that bad but there are a lot of professional thieves that prey on people especially during rush hour
That's what I'm saying,you've got to be careful on London transport. So many pick pocketers on the Piccadilly line

I was on Piccadilly no BS

It's worse on certain lines, how can you tell?
It's not that bad but there are a lot of professional thieves that prey on people especially during rush hour

Thanks feel slightly better, will avoid the tube/buses at all costs :P

Maybe i should go finish that sand castle in Ajman.
Original post by driftawaay
How is that relevant to the thread? :colondollar:

It is relevant as this is the reason I added her on Facebook. :biggrin: Though I do like her now. We are both moral Christians. She is Orthodox and I am Anglican. She likes modest and traditional clothing, as do I. So yeah she is nice, even without being attractive. :h:
Reply 31
Value of that phone must be high!

:tongue:

I don't do that cos it irritates my boobs, it's really tickly especially when it vibrates when someone texts/calls. but the value of my phone is high. still.
Original post by User23
I don't do that cos it irritates my boobs, it's really tickly especially when it vibrates when someone texts/calls. but the value of my phone is high. still.

R u even a female?
Reply 33
r u even a female?

well naaaaaaaa. Wtf dude
Original post by User23
well naaaaaaaa. Wtf dude

I see. You're a guy.
Reply 35
I see. You're a guy.

ok believe what ever you think.
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I was on Piccadilly no BS

It's worse on certain lines, how can you tell?

The lines that run into central London are usually the worst and that almost all lines. They like to target places like the west end because that's where tourists go to so Leicester Square,Hyde park and especially Piccadilly Circus because it's always so packed. Do you guys know Conor woodman? He does the scam city show on Nat geo and goes undercover in places like London,Amsterdam,New York and exposes all the scams including pick pocketing. If you see someone getting way to close to you on the tube move away. South Ken station is always packed too so I always keep my phone extra close when I get off the tube before I leave the station
yes once.
I also lost my phone on the bus and someone called my dad and my dad went to pick it up. There are good Samaritans :h:
Thanks feel slightly better, will avoid the tube/buses at all costs :P

Maybe i should go finish that sand castle in Ajman.

I miss Dubai,like so bad
I miss Dubai,like so bad

Haha really? what did you like about it so much?

i think the centre is pretty cool that's if you can afford it. But it's too generic just like any other city (same shops, restaurants etc). I loved the sun though. Not many mobile thefts there though :P

Quick Reply

Latest