The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
So far at my school we've had offers from Warwick, KCL, Manchester x2, Leeds x2, Cardiff and Southampton within 2 weeks of applying :biggrin:
Original post by lucyx
So far at my school we've had offers from Warwick, KCL, Manchester x2, Leeds x2, Cardiff and Southampton within 2 weeks of applying :biggrin:

That's amazing! :eek: do you reckon that unis would send offers over the half term?
Based on offers from my school: Warwick, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, Liverpool John mores, Chester
Yeah, I was wondering if they sent offers during half term too. My application just got off sent today so don't wanna have to wait a whole week to get back from them.
Reply 204
applied on 5th Oct, have got offers from Warwick and UCL so far
I am surprised that UCL is even quicker than Bath this year (for my course probs)
Anybody else's Track being updated?
Sent off my application on Wednesday and haven't even received confirmation emails from my choices, whereas my friends are getting offers left, right, and centre:cry:

They all applied for Oxbridge and Medicine though, so Unis are taking many of them fast.

Has anyone heard from Durham or Exeter? Or SOAS?
(edited 8 years ago)
Sent my application of yesterday, got an offer from LJMU today for biology
I'm really hoping they do send offers during half-term, and I'm also hoping less applications will arrive next week since schools need to add references and approve the applications, and I can't see many schools doing that during the holidays. Less applications arriving = more time for them to make offers!
UWE are being incredibly fast with offers (for law and biomed as far as I know)
I got a Kings offer 6 days after I sent my application
its for pharmacology and molecular genetics :smile:
Original post by elen90
Sent off my application on Wednesday and haven't even received confirmation emails from my choices, whereas my friends are getting offers left, right, and centre:cry:

They all applied for Oxbridge and Medicine though, so Unis are taking many of them fast.

Has anyone heard from Durham or Exeter? Or SOAS?

I emailed SOAS about not receiving their confirmation letter bearing in mind I applied one week ago, they said they don't start looking at 2016 applications till Monday so we'll receive an acknowledgement then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate the fact track is down until Sunday. It's killing me!
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Anybody else's Track being updated?

You won't get track updated is not working this weekend.
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Sent my application of yesterday, got an offer from LJMU today for biology

I'm applying for ljm so that's good to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSD07
Anyone got an offer or know someone that has got an offer for computer science?

I got one yesterday ! :woot
Just got my offer from King's to study English :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone had any offers for History? Or know anyone who has?
Manchester and LIncoln have offered me a place, Manchester was very quick :smile:
I sent mine off on the 15th because I'm applying for Cambridge. I've already gotten an offer from Bath!

I've also applied for Warwick, UCL and Durham. As of now I'm waiting on offers from the other four.
It's very worrying that Warwick are supposed to be the quickest at sending offers, as I still haven't heard anything :frown:

Latest