The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Seeing someone and thinking "I'd like to bang them" is natural. If you truly want to act on it though then you don't love him.

That's false. It's entirely possible to love someone and want to bang others. This creepy cult of monogamy doesn't make any sense to me. Having sex with others doesn't mean you don't love someone.
Reply 41
Original post by That 2Fase
That's false. It's entirely possible to love someone and want to bang others. This creepy cult of monogamy doesn't make any sense to me. Having sex with others doesn't mean you don't love someone.

Threesome?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have just got to decide what you want most op casual sex or your boyfriend. If its your boyfriend then your challenge is just learning to accept that you cant do as you please.
Original post by DebbyDowner
Calm down dear! I haven't cheated on him, I have a right to have sexual desires and be honest about it. If I decided that I needed to be with another guy more than I wanted to stay in this relationship that wouldn't make me a bad person, it's just how it is.

You love him but you want more experiences? Break up and go have them because if you don't you'll end up resenting your boyfriend.

Girl or boy?
Reply 45
Girl or boy?

Girl obvs. I wanna hit that PusE too fam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welcome to being in every guy's shoes ever
Can you not visit him?
Original post by PusE
Girl obvs. I wanna hit that PusE too fam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I hit it too?
I'm in a LDR whilst my boyfriend studies abroad for a 18 months!!
I absolutely love my boyfriend, he's amazing and I'd never cheat on him but it's seriously difficult to not look at other guys during this time and imagine having sex with them. I just want a one night stand... (In my head)
I tried to bring it up with him because I believe in honesty but obviously he wasn't happy to talk about it and just told me that he doesn't look at other girls at all...
He makes me feel like a terrible person but surely it's natural? Does this mean that I'm not really in love because I can separate the two things?

You are what's wrong with society

To some people it does. It boils down to whether you're monogamous or polygamous - to some people (like me) it doesn't make sense to want to sleep with more than one person. To some people (like you) it doesn't make sense to only want to sleep with one person
I was in a LDR and it never even crossed my mind to cheat. Never.
Reply 52
There's a reason why LDRs hardly work out.
This is how i felt and i ended the relationship. I feel like i did the right thing, i may still love him but at least now i can act on the feelings that are making me happier. Not that ive gone out and had one night stands or anything. But at least now i have the option to put myself first.
I'm in a LDR whilst my boyfriend studies abroad for a 18 months!!
I absolutely love my boyfriend, he's amazing and I'd never cheat on him but it's seriously difficult to not look at other guys during this time and imagine having sex with them. I just want a one night stand... (In my head)
I tried to bring it up with him because I believe in honesty but obviously he wasn't happy to talk about it and just told me that he doesn't look at other girls at all...
He makes me feel like a terrible person but surely it's natural? Does this mean that I'm not really in love because I can separate the two things?
It's not a matter of you not loving him, it's simply that you have a sex drive and LDR is not for you.

Ahhh, you're one of those open-relationship types. Lemme have a go on your missus then :biggrin:
Finding people attractive, sure whatever. But if you did go out of your way to cheat then...no
Original post by hellodave5
Can you not visit him?

Yeah I'm planning to mid-December at the end of this semester. 56 days to go......
Original post by Gherk
There's a reason why LDRs hardly work out.

Because they suck and are unnatural...
Original post by danalwill
I've just shown your bf this thread

Awesome, maybe he'll come home!

Latest