The Student Room Group

The Government hate the West Mids

Another China related post.

Firstly the Chinese Primeminister/president/dictator what ever you think he his asked the government to allow him to visit the Birmingham area, this would of got the west midlands a lot more trade. Osborne said no and to visit Manchester where he has a seat coincidence? No 80 percent of Birmingham is Labour controlled and that is the top and bottom of it. So he takes trade of working class people to give it to his rich mates in manchester corrupt is not the word for it. If you come back with Manchester is better then Birmingham or needs more trade you are a fool. the China PM wanted to visit Birmingham as they have heavily invested into Birmingham as a City being a midlander you can see why the majority of the West midlands is Labour controlled- I do not count Staffordshire as Midlands as it is a different County I think they have two seats in Birmingham Solihull and Sutton Coldfield where a lot of rich midlanders live and two in coventry.
Reply 1
1. Manchester's council is 100% Labour.

2. Yes, if you elect a minister of the governing party, you can expect your area to have a higher profile. That's not corrupt.

3. The West Midlands are a bit ****.
Original post by ZZTop1

Firstly the Chinese Primeminister/president/dictator what ever you think he his asked the government to allow him to visit the Birmingham area, this would of got the west midlands a lot more trade. Osborne said no and to visit Manchester where he has a seat coincidence? No 80 percent of Birmingham is Labour controlled and that is the top and bottom of it. So he takes trade of working class people to give it to his rich mates in manchester corrupt is not the word for it. If you come back with Manchester is better then Birmingham or needs more trade you are a fool. the China PM wanted to visit Birmingham as they have heavily invested into Birmingham as a City being a midlander you can see why the majority of the West midlands is Labour controlled- I do not count Staffordshire as Midlands as it is a different County I think they have two seats in Birmingham Solihull and Sutton Coldfield where a lot of rich midlanders live and two in coventry.

Football crazy Chinese president goes to Manchester.

Chinese president visits city with massive infrastructure project underway.

You're posting rubbish like illegal to be poor does.
Reply 3
Original post by L i b
1. Manchester's council is 100% Labour.

2. Yes, if you elect a minister of the governing party, you can expect your area to have a higher profile. That's not corrupt.

3. The West Midlands are a bit ****.

For point two the chinese PM wanted to go to Birmingham not Manchester. So that is bull**** to start with China could withdraw investment from the Midlands and leave which would lose jobs in the Midlands. They hate us in Westminster that is the top and bottom of it.

How is the West Midlands a bit ****
Reply 4
No He wanted to visit Birmingham not Manchester as his country have invested heavily in Birmingham
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/george-osborne-told-chinese-president-10291750
The manufacturing industry in Birmingham and the Black Country is much more partisan then Manchester and will always be like that. **** the northern powerhouse it is bull****. Would you like it if your country Britain invested a lot of Money into lets say Shangai in China but the president says no you can not visit Shangai and see the progress of the area but you must come to Hong Kong you would not be impressed . What does Manchester have which Birmingham doesn't it is an inferior City but we are the forgotten people in Parliament . There is more passion in my toe nail then either of the two Manchester football clubs especially United, but mind you they do not live in Manchester. We have Birmingham City Chinese owned , Aston Villa who have had a bid from China .etc. Your posting rubbish you Disregard the Midlands area because it is what tory supporting snobs like you do.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Football crazy Chinese president goes to Manchester.

Chinese president visits city with massive infrastructure project underway.

You're posting rubbish like illegal to be poor does.
Original post by ZZTop1
No He wanted to visit Birmingham not Manchester as his country have invested heavily in Birmingham
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/george-osborne-told-chinese-president-10291750
The manufacturing industry in Birmingham and the Black Country is much more partisan then Manchester and will always be like that. **** the northern powerhouse it is bull****. Would you like it if your country Britain invested a lot of Money into lets say Shangai in China but the president says no you can not visit Shangai and see the progress of the area but you must come to Hong Kong you would not be impressed . What does Manchester have which Birmingham doesn't it is an inferior City but we are the forgotten people in Parliament . There is more passion in my toe nail then either of the two Manchester football clubs especially United, but mind you they do not live in Manchester. We have Birmingham City Chinese owned , Aston Villa who have had a bid from China .etc. Your posting rubbish you Disregard the Midlands area because it is what tory supporting snobs like you do.

Have you been drinking toilet duck this evening?
Reply 6
Its true though you would let them visit where they wznt not where you want. What if the chinese withdraw from Birmingham now , and go to osbornes constituency many thousands would lose jobs.
Original post by ZZTop1
Its true though you would let them visit where they wznt not where you want. What if the chinese withdraw from Birmingham now , and go to osbornes constituency many thousands would lose jobs.

Im sensing something stronger. You've been mixing domestics and mr. muscle oven cleaner.
Reply 8
Its typical of the tory agenda to be anti Birmingham,Wolverhampton, West Bromwich.etc they would hapily take away from these areas to give to tgeir strongholds so they can tgen call us benefit scroungers . The non existent northern powerhouse is never going to work
Original post by ZZTop1
Its typical of the tory agenda to be anti Birmingham,Wolverhampton, West Bromwich.etc they would hapily take away from these areas to give to tgeir strongholds so they can tgen call us benefit scroungers . The non existent northern powerhouse is never going to work

You really are embarrassing yourself.

You do know that Tatton isn't in Manchester?
Reply 10
It is not far off if Manchestef is strong it will benefit his people . It is all part of plan it will backfire over night they have lost 2 seats due to the last week or so
You really are embarrassing yourself.

You do know that Tatton isn't in Manchester?
This isn't about hating the Midlands, it's about making sure the 'Northern Powerhouse' isn't a massive failure becuase if it is Osbourne can say goodbye to ever winning an election as Conservative leader, ever.
Have you been drinking toilet duck this evening?

I would think this is most unlikely. It comes from Michael Gove's constituency.
The government doesn't even know that the East Midlands exists so you West Midlands guys can stop complaining.
It's telling that some people here are finding a way to moan about a plan to strengthen a northern region. Instead of being happy about the creation of jobs and bettering of infrastructure, you're whining because it's not your area and this must mean the government hates your area and so you'd rather not the whole thing happens at all so nobody wins.

Very poor form on your parts.the type of loser attitude that will consign you to being failures forever.
well the midlands is getting HS2 first which is supposedly going to help redevelopment. Though I doubt how much truth there is in this.

If anything they hate the SW. They never seem to get any development.
Original post by ZZTop1

Warwickshire is extremely rich under Chris White.
Reply 17
Original post by balanced

Warwick, Solhull and Sutton Coldfield are the only west mids constituenies they have I do not count stafford as midlands separate county separate entity
Original post by balanced

By 2020, no Warwickshire constituency would have had a Labour MP for 10 years.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending