The Student Room Group

My best friends sister likes me, dont know what to do?

My best friend has a twin sister, all three of us attended the same secondary school and college. I always felt his sister had feelings for me ever since we became friends. I go to my friends house quite often and see his twin sister their most of the time, we talk sometimes when im waiting for my friend. She wanted my number and i gave it to her, i dont know what to do as my friend is oblvious to everything. He doesnt even know we communicate that much. We have been messaging alot lately and i think shes asking me out. ive got to know her personality more and im starting to develop feelings for her also. However i dont know how my friend will react.
Do you like her ? If you do, then tell her. He doesn't have to know, it's none of his business
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Do you like her ? If you do, then tell her. He doesn't have to know, it's none of his business

Generally speaking I wouldn't want to put my friendship at risk. However if you really like her than you should get to know her better first.

I am glad you have change back your old profile pic. It is much better. :wink: *would bang*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by william walker
I am glad you have change back your old profile pic. It is much better. :wink: *would bang*

Oh William aha :colondollar:
This happened to me, his little sister, she was 16

Nothing happened though, it seemed wrong since he was one of the few male friends I really liked.

Oh iAre. :bird:
Oh iAre. :bird:

Not sure what that emote is :colonhash:

He isn't joking.
Not sure what that emote is :colonhash:

Neither am I. It just look funny so I posted it. :redface:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
He isn't joking.

Why am I confused. Someone explain the situation to me.

Neither am I. It just look funny so I posted it. :redface:

Fair enough :tongue:
He isn't joking.

You know me soooooo well.
Why am I confused. Someone explain the situation to me.

Fair enough :tongue:

Lol nevermind XD
Original post by Anonymous
My best friend has a twin sister, all three of us attended the same secondary school and college. I always felt his sister had feelings for me ever since we became friends. I go to my friends house quite often and see his twin sister their most of the time, we talk sometimes when im waiting for my friend. She wanted my number and i gave it to her, i dont know what to do as my friend is oblvious to everything. He doesnt even know we communicate that much. We have been messaging alot lately and i think shes asking me out. ive got to know her personality more and im starting to develop feelings for her also. However i dont know how my friend will react.
Explain it to her brother, ask for his understanding, and swear that you'll not do anything that will harm his sister.
Lol nevermind XD

iAreTehScared :c

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending