Yes. Damn he is too hot. All soapy and wet. :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
One.

I wash my hair, condition and exfoliate each time however
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That's awful :frown:

In what way?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:indiff: i have days where i smell like roses and days where i smell like onions:colondollar:

I like the onion smell, smalls like a nervous man. :smile:
Every other day.
Reply 26
every sunday
Original post by william walker
I like the onion smell, smalls like a nervous man. :smile:

:erm:
The ladies dont like the smell though
I get embarrassed when i smell like onions and always have a quick shower/shave when i get back :smile:
In what way?

2 in a week, which means there are some days you don't wash at all! :frown: The only time I have ever missed a day of showering is if I've been really ill and couldn't move myself to get to the shower, even then I still do my best. This summer I went to new york city and walked something aroung 8-9 hours non-stop, all my cousins just fell asleep the second they got home but I had to shower! Like I just cannot sleep.
Reply 29
one ιn тнe мornιng вeғore ѕcнool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am just waiting and waiting for that 1 person to click 3 showers a day option. :frown: Come on my hero!
Reply 31
1 a day. 2 if I do a lot of exercise.
Reply 32
I am just waiting and waiting for that 1 person to click 3 showers a day option. :frown: Come on my hero!

i wipe my armpit with a tissue does that count

I am that superhero.

That's right, I'm Super Water Wastage Man! ... "Destroying the environment for negligible increases in personal hygiene levels." ... Now let's go fell some trees! :awesome:
Original post by ubisoft
i wipe my armpit with a tissue does that count

Don't, you will make me cry.
Original post by Mpagtches
I am that superhero.

That's right, I'm Super Water Wastage Man! ... "Destroying the environment for negligible increases in personal hygiene levels." ... Now let's go fell some trees! :awesome:

I don't waste that much water! My showers don't last that long anyway :angry: whatever, I recycle. I bet others ruin the environment in other ways anyway, we all do it in one way or another...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 36
I bet others ruin the enviroment

I make a constant effort to keep my grammar/spelling perfect.

bruhhh
Original post by ubisoft
bruhhh

Lol you know I made mistakes in that post as well. I do try! But this is a forum, it's easy for it to slip.
Original post by ubisoft
bruhhh

It's changed! :redface:
I see. :colone: :perv:

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest