The Student Room Group

What car do you drive and how old are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rat poison
well I got it in 2015, my dad bought it. where's the pic of yours, i'll pm you me on mine...

From what I've read it's still at the concept stage, Of course, I may be wrong, I don't keep up with new cars...

I have no reason to prove myself, believe me or not, I won't be losing any sleep. I'm not particular bothered for you to prove yours either, I was merely curious as to the model... Mazda's are nice though, not bad for someone of your age, is it your first car?
Original post by Zzzyax
This guy is trying to get ratings and boast, thats **** car though mate your 26 haha thats so sad lol, your a failure and youve messed up your life lol

Bit harsh. There's nothing wrong with making a post to show of your cars, there's entire meetups dedicated to it.. As for his car, for his age that's bloody good! I know many a sub 30 year old still running in Fiesta's.
Reply 102
17, VW Up
Original post by Ryanx623
From what I've read it's still at the concept stage, Of course, I may be wrong, I don't keep up with new cars...

I have no reason to prove myself, believe me or not, I won't be losing any sleep. I'm not particular bothered for you to prove yours either, I was merely curious as to the model... Mazda's are nice though, not bad for someone of your age, is it your first car?

You kinda do feel the need to prove yourself, you have an av and posted a biography of you getting your car.
But no it's not my first, I got myself a blue/black Nissan R35 at 23 but my dad bought me the white Mazda. I'm thinking of selling the Mazda though because I can't afford both and prefer the Nissan tbh.
You kinda do feel the need to prove yourself, you have an av and posted a biography of you getting your car.
But no it's not my first, I got myself a blue/black Nissan R35 at 23 but my dad bought me the white Mazda. I'm thinking of selling the Mazda though because I can't afford both and prefer the Nissan tbh.

It's called a backstory, helps divert the haters and judgement whores.

Wow, A GTR at your age, that's seriously cool. Those things are rockets. I agree, why have a low level sports car when you already have a Super car of sorts. What do you do if you don't mind me asking?
It's called a backstory, helps divert the haters and judgement whores.

Wow, A GTR at your age, that's seriously cool. Those things are rockets. I agree, why have a low level sports car when you already have a Super car of sorts. What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

I see. Nothing will divert haters though lol

My job didn't get me the car, my job just continues to pay for it. My dad isn't close to me but he is wealthy and sends me ****.
I see. Nothing will divert haters though lol

My job didn't get me the car, my job just continues to pay for it. My dad isn't close to me but he is wealthy and sends me ****.

You can never get rid of them, only reduce the numbers...

Oh I see, that's a shame but along the same lines, it must be nice to drive around in the quickest car under 100K...
Can't imagine it's cheap to run though, considering mine drinks the fuel like a women gulps wine, I imagine yours uses a small lake every week.
Does my bike count?
21, 2002 Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4l.

Only just passed, it'll do for now until I qualify as a chartered accountant and my salary goes up substantially.

Looking at new BMW prices etc, they're not actually that expensive. £350/400 a month isn't much if you haven't got kids, have a good income.

Only problem is I'm also saving for a house deposit.
21, Fiesta mk6, but only the 1.25 :s-smilie: I'll have had my licence for 4 years in just over a week but only recently got the fiesta :tongue:
Original post by Jawline?
21, 2002 Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4l.

Only just passed, it'll do for now until I qualify as a chartered accountant and my salary goes up substantially.

Looking at new BMW prices etc, they're not actually that expensive. £350/400 a month isn't much if you haven't got kids, have a good income.

Only problem is I'm also saving for a house deposit.

That'll be for the basic 320D etc though, if you want options and the 330 be prepared for that to double
That'll be for the basic 320D etc though, if you want options and the 330 be prepared for that to double

This doesn't mean much to me.

Besides, I have a strong feeling that a lot of BMWs/Mercs/Audis on the road are in fact company cars.

Either way, I was just pointing out that these aren't very expensive cars. To the average joe who gets into the right sector, gets the right qualifications, if they want to own one of these cars then they will.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Would be interesting to know what cool cars people drive. Gold diggers pay attention ! :wink:

I am 26 and I drive a BMW 3 series coupe.

VW lupo
17 and a Toyota Yaris (I think, I'm not very good with cars and don't know a lot about them lmao)
I've nearly saved up for the Cadillac ATS coupe, going to get the new 2015 version

I'm 18 btw.
It depends I suppose, some people just don't like Coupe's, Personally I'd jump on an A8 if given the opportunity

I agree with you, an a8 gives a much more physical, manly look and i prefer it over the coupe.
Original post by Awesome Genius
An S5 coupe perhaps more appropriate for a 20 year old with 40-50k?

Yeah but i found the a8 better as it's an executive class vehicle and was impressed by how it's driven in some hollywood movies. Im now looking for a sportback, though...
20, '08 Audi A4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Changed mine again - Still 22.

2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 CDI Elegance

Didn't go for Sport this time, wanted the softer ride but couldn't give up the power.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoshL123
20, '08 Audi A4

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a very nice car. 2.0L TDI?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending