The Student Room Group

The different types of TSR users - Which one are you ?

Poll

Which are you ?

I'm pretty sure everyone can relate to this thread

1.) The Observer :colonhash:
The type of person who registers and reads every single thread but rarely ever posts.

2.) The Defeatist :angry:
This is the type of person who will start an argument with you over nothing, usually for expressing your opinion on something. e.g "OP: I think bags should be 5p" "Defeatist: What the hell is your problem? Just because you're a rich c**t doesn't mean everyone is."

3.) The Attention Seeker :h:
This is the type of person who needs constant attention and treats the place as though it was their own personal consultancy service.

4.) The would-be-royalty :crown:
This type of person posts everywhere and expects a response immediately, and for the mods to act as their personal assistants. Also expects everyone to agree with their views regardless of the circumstances.

5.) The good citizen :console:
This type of person goes round checking for threads where people are asking for help on something, and genuinely helps them. Good on you !

6.) The Anonymous :hide:
Made TSR account, posts more times as anonymous than not. This person has some serious hidden secrets in their life. Typically relationship problems.

7.) The Throw Away :ciao:
Makes account, gets answer they were looking for, never logs on again.

8.) The Troll :colone:
This person will troll as many threads as possible while they are online, that's literally all they will do.

9.) The Flirt :date:
This person has a portable radar that detects all female posters. He then proceeds to flirt with every single one of them. No one knows whether he is actually looking for love or not - RobML

10.) The Typical User :bebored:
The regular TSR user, logs on to check their notifications, scrolls through a few threads in sub forums of interest, occasionally posts, logs out.

Which one are you ? None of the above ? Post below !
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Where is the 'annoying' option omg. when you put it in, that's me

edit: i am apparently a troll folks
(edited 8 years ago)
Typical user.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Where is the 'annoying' option omg. when you put it in, that's me

That's called the Troll.
:rofl: lmao 'The Throw away'.

I would like to think I'm somewhere inbetween 'The good citizen' and the 'The typical user'.

Good thread!:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
I am the flirt 2.0:wink:
Somewhere between would-be royalty and the good citizen :angel:
I am not one. I am many. I can't be pigeonholed into one thing. :biggrin:
I think im a frequent user, and annoying lolol
I'm a mix of them :/ but mainly annoying lmao.
Is it possible to be a little bit of everything :innocent:
I'm a Troll with good intentions.
Idk... I don't see my category :tongue:
Original post by william walker
I am not one. I am many. I can't be pigeonholed into one thing. :biggrin:

Multiple voting is enabled :tongue:

EDIT: nvm it isn't
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Imperion
Idk... I don't see my category :tongue:

you're a troll, don't worry I've got your back brudda! :borat:
I'm just the typical user, how boring. :colonhash:
Reply 16
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
I'm pretty sure everyone can relate to this thread

1.) The Observer :colonhash:
The type of person who registers and reads every single thread but rarely ever posts.

2.) The Defeatist
This is the type of person who will start an argument with you over nothing, usually for expressing your opinion on something. e.g "OP: I think bags should be 5p" "Defeatist: What the hell is your problem? Just because you're a rich c**t doesn't mean everyone is."

3.) The Attention Seeker
This is the type of person who needs constant attention and treats the place as though it was their own personal consultancy service.

4.) The would-be-royalty
This type of person posts everywhere and expects a response immediately, and for the mods to act as their personal assistants. Also expects everyone to agree with their views regardless of the circumstances.

5.) The good citizen
This type of person goes round checking for threads where people are asking for help on something, and genuinely helps them. Good on you !

6.) The Anonymous
Made TSR account, posts more times as anonymous than not. This person has some serious hidden secrets in their life. Typically relationship problems.

7.) The Throw Away
Makes account, gets answer they were looking for, never logs on again.

8.) The Troll
This person will troll as many threads as possible while they are online, that's literally all they will do.

9.) The Flirt
This person has a portable radar that detects all female posters. He then proceeds to flirt with every single one of them. No one knows whether he is actually looking for love or not - RobML

10.) The Typical User
The regular TSR user, logs on to check their notifications, scrolls through a few threads in sub forums of interest, occasionally posts, logs out.

Which one are you ?

Outside of the serious forums (uni & career stufff), most users on this forum are definitely 3) and 4).
i just want to be known as 'that nice guinea pig person' tbh, i enjoy niceness :h:
A mix of 5, 8 and 10.
Although I doubt you'll get responses from 7s, as they probably already found the answer they sought and logged out for good :awesome:.

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
i just want to be known as 'that nice guinea pig person' tbh, i enjoy niceness :h:

You are the nicest of all the guinea pig persons. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest