The Student Room Group

I want my boyfriend to be more dominant

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Tell him
Original post by halliethestudent
Help!!!! Me and my boyfriends sex life is so so great don't get me wrong but I want him to be more controlling during these times. However I'm the sort of girl who's such a feminist and doesn't let anyone tell me what to do and I put people in their place if I do so this is why I'm so shy and embarrassed to tell him because in the past I've been so embarrassed to admit I like it because of the barrier I put up. But during sexy time I want him to talk dirty to me and I want him to pin me down but he treats me as an equal which I know is great but at that time it's not what I want so I need help!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

post your boyfriends email address and i'll see what i can do xo
Reply 3
Communication is important, just tell him how you want to have sex. It may well be that he wants to be more dominant than he is currently being, but isn't sure if you want it or not.

Just talk to each other, it aint that hard.
Reply 4
But during sexy time I want him to talk dirty to me and I want him to pin me down

Thank you for the erection.
Reply 5
Help!!!! Me and my boyfriends sex life is so so great don't get me wrong but I want him to be more controlling during these times. However I'm the sort of girl who's such a feminist and doesn't let anyone tell me what to do and I put people in their place if I do so this is why I'm so shy and embarrassed to tell him because in the past I've been so embarrassed to admit I like it because of the barrier I put up. But during sexy time I want him to talk dirty to me and I want him to pin me down but he treats me as an equal which I know is great but at that time it's not what I want so I need help!!!

Commas, please.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Its completely natural. Women (in general) want to be dominated, the science supports this. Thus why feminism is innately flawed

you're right, how some people like to act in the bedroom should dictate what rights and opportunities their gender as a whole should have.
"Honey, I want you to treat me like a whore." "Take me over your knee and spank my sweet ass red!"

:smile:
Original post by Treeroy
you're right, how some people like to act in the bedroom should dictate what rights and opportunities their gender as a whole should have.

Please calm down. All im saying is men and women are different.
I'm too scared to tell him I get so embarrassed Hahahah I need to get a grip

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell him!!:biggrin: I'm sure he will understand! What woman doesn't want to be pinned down and pushed around and talked dirty to and even be smacked?!:mmm: Maybe he secretly wants to do all these things to you but thinks you won't like it?! Who knows, unless you ask!:wink:
I'm too scared to tell him I get so embarrassed Hahahah I need to get a grip

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, you need to tell him to get a grip :colone:
Being a feminist doesn't have anything to do with it.

If that's how you want to be treated then it's your choice. Women can be girly and submissive by choice.
Original post by addyaxis
Being a feminist doesn't have anything to do with it.

If that's how you want to be treated then it's your choice. Women can be girly and submissive by choice.

I know I have a choice I'm fully aware of that I'm just scared to pluck up the courage to tell him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its completely natural. Women (in general) want to be dominated, the science supports this. Thus why feminism is innately flawed

I was going to first rationalise my reasoning, but I now think this'd be sufficient.

:facepalm:
Tell him. To be honest a feminist that wants me to dominate during sex is kind of hot :tongue:

But I would be worried about bringing it up. Also it doesn't damage your feminist credentials.

No it doesn't.

Wanting to be dominated during sex in no way means that has to carry otu into every other walk of life..
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Tell him!!:biggrin: I'm sure he will understand! What woman doesn't want to be pinned down and pushed around and talked dirty to and even be smacked?!:mmm: Maybe he secretly wants to do all these things to you but thinks you won't like it?! Who knows, unless you ask!:wink:

Damn, I missed an episode.
Original post by XcitingStuart
I was going to first rationalise my reasoning, but I now think this'd be sufficient.

are you sexually deprived and living in denial like OP? If you need advice I'm more than happy to assist.
Original post by XcitingStuart

No science shows this. Gender is not real. We do not act like our genitals. People will never stop saying this crap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending