The Student Room Group

Hello, it's ADELE.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kka25
I haven't listened to the song but I'm quite eager to hear them :smile: (and I'm just a casual listener).

I like how she names her album by her age: 19, 21 and 25.

The Legend said this will be her last album named after her age.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Queen of Canada has been lip-syncing for the past two decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQwKMgrnhA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sn4aimD94s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7vvYn6lR8

Queen Céline's 7 'live' performances playing at the same time like it's just playing the CD in 7 CD players:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHSv_sTJ-Nc

Queen Céline singing live only the first verse to 'The Power of Love':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoQ40T9aL0

I can't possibly watch all these but I said even if she does lip sync it is understandable why. Adele lip syncing is pathetic since her voice is mediocre anyway. It's a B+ voice. Celine's voice is real, but everyone needs rest. I'm sure she didn't lip sync the voice on the actual songs though?? Can you "edit and computerize" or whatever Adele's voice to that level? Not even an engineering God can make Adele sound like Celine loool

Don't see why they named the albums after her age in the 1st place though.
you mean good shouting ok

haha what a ****ing joke
Look at this absolute world-wide slayage of the 10-times Grammy winner:

Hello

iTunes:
#1 United States#1 United Kingdom#1 Antigua and Barbuda#1 Argentina#1 Australia#1 Austria#1 Azerbaijan#1 Bahrain#1 Belarus#1 Belgium#1 Belize#1 Botswana#1 Brazil#1 Brunei Darussalam#1 Bulgaria#1 Cambodia#1 Canada#1 Chile#1 Colombia#1 Costa Rica#1 Cyprus#1 Czech Republic#1 Denmark#1 Dominican Republic#1 Ecuador#1 Egypt#1 El Salvador#1 Estonia#1 Fiji#1 Finland#1 France#1 Germany#1 Ghana#1 Greece#1 Guatemala#1 Honduras#1 Hong Kong#1 Hungary#1 India#1 Indonesia#1 Ireland#1 Israel#1 Italy#1 Kazakhstan#1 Kenya#1 Latvia#1 Lebanon#1 Lithuania#1 Luxembourg#1 Macau#1 Malaysia#1 Malta#1 Mauritius#1 Mexico#1 Moldova#1 Mozambique#1 Namibia#1 Netherlands#1 New Zealand#1 Nigeria#1 Norway#1 Oman#1 Panama#1 Paraguay#1 Peru#1 Philippines#1 Poland#1 Portugal#1 Qatar#1 Romania#1 Russia#1 Saudi Arabia#1 Singapore#1 Slovakia#1 Slovenia#1 South Africa#1 Spain#1 Sri Lanka#1 Sweden#1 Switzerland#1 Taiwan#1 Thailand#1 The Bahamas#1 Trinidad and Tobago#1 Turkey#1 Uganda#1 Ukraine#1 United Arab Emirates#1 Vietnam#2 Jordan#2 Tajikistan#4 Mongolia#12 Japan#16 Armenia#21 Bolivia#24 Zimbabwe#155 NicaraguaSkyfall

iTunes:
#3 Armenia#3 Mauritius#6 Belarus#6 Kazakhstan#6 Lithuania#7 Peru#7 Taiwan#8 Bulgaria#8 Cyprus#9 Bolivia#10 Azerbaijan#11 Vietnam#13 Mongolia#13 Ukraine#15 Greece#15 Malta#16 Venezuela#17 Israel#18 Slovenia#19 Czech Republic#20 Chile#21 Netherlands#22 Estonia#22 Honduras#24 Hong Kong#25 Macau#27 Kenya#28 El Salvador#29 Latvia#30 Dominican Republic#31 Poland#37 Slovakia#37 Turkey#39 United Kingdom#43 Finland#43 Hungary#43 Sri Lanka#45 Panama#45 Paraguay#45 Romania#46 Costa Rica#46 Ecuador#49 Grenada#50 Nicaragua#51 Brazil#57 Singapore#61 Guatemala#62 Uzbekistan#65 Russia#66 Malaysia#67 Thailand#72 Ireland#76 Argentina#76 India#82 Switzerland#83 Belgium#86 Spain#87 Norway#88 Brunei Darussalam#90 Canada#91 Tajikistan#93 Italy#98 Colombia#103 Mexico#107 Kyrgyzstan#107 Moldova#109 Turkmenistan#118 Denmark#120 Laos#121 Belize#121 Germany#129 United States#139 Australia#144 France#144 Luxembourg#159 Burkina Faso#171 Philippines#189 Portugal#199 South AfricaSomeone Like You

iTunes:
#2 Venezuela#6 Nicaragua#12 El Salvador#12 Paraguay#13 Bulgaria#14 Honduras#15 Mozambique#15 United Arab Emirates#16 Cyprus#16 Panama#17 Taiwan#19 Bolivia#20 Dominican Republic#20 Hungary#20 Lithuania#20 Malta#21 Qatar#22 Macau#22 Slovenia#23 Barbados#25 Turkey#26 Guatemala#27 Costa Rica#28 Belize#30 Ghana#32 Ecuador#32 Nigeria#33 Chile#33 Mongolia#35 Kenya#38 Vietnam#40 Peru#42 Colombia#43 Grenada#46 Hong Kong#47 Romania#49 Kazakhstan#49 Netherlands#50 Brazil#52 Armenia#53 Latvia#54 United Kingdom#61 Thailand#62 Estonia#65 Israel#66 Argentina#66 Nepal#67 Luxembourg#71 Poland#71 Saudi Arabia#71 Switzerland#75 Uzbekistan#82 Greece#82 Ukraine#91 Jordan#93 Canada#93 Sri Lanka#94 United States#94 Russia#96 Czech Republic#96 Italy#103 Ireland#106 South Africa#107 Belgium#109 Slovakia#113 Trinidad and Tobago#125 Singapore#126 Antigua and Barbuda#126 The Bahamas#129 Namibia#129 Saint Kitts and Nevis#131 Lebanon#132 Australia#132 France#132 Malaysia#137 Norway#142 Mexico#142 Philippines#147 Azerbaijan#147 India#151 Spain#155 Cape Verde#157 Uganda#158 Austria#160 Cambodia#163 Mauritius#166 Portugal#169 Germany#170 Burkina Faso#174 Denmark#187 IndonesiaSpotify:
#95 BelgiumAlbum: 25

iTunes:
#1 United States#1 United Kingdom#1 Argentina#1 Armenia#1 Australia#1 Austria#1 Bahrain#1 Barbados#1 Belgium#1 Belize#1 Bermuda#1 Botswana#1 Brazil#1 Brunei Darussalam#1 Bulgaria#1 Cambodia#1 Canada#1 Chile#1 Colombia#1 Costa Rica#1 Cyprus#1 Czech Republic#1 Denmark#1 Dominican Republic#1 Ecuador#1 Egypt#1 El Salvador#1 Estonia#1 Finland#1 France#1 Germany#1 Ghana#1 Greece#1 Guatemala#1 Honduras#1 Hong Kong#1 Hungary#1 India#1 Indonesia#1 Ireland#1 Israel#1 Italy#1 Kazakhstan#1 Kenya#1 Latvia#1 Lebanon#1 Lithuania#1 Luxembourg#1 Macau#1 Malaysia#1 Malta#1 Mexico#1 Mozambique#1 Namibia#1 Netherlands#1 New Zealand#1 Nigeria#1 Norway#1 Oman#1 Panama#1 Paraguay#1 Peru#1 Philippines#1 Poland#1 Portugal#1 Qatar#1 Romania#1 Russia#1 Saint Kitts and Nevis#1 Saudi Arabia#1 Singapore#1 Slovakia#1 Slovenia#1 South Africa#1 Spain#1 Swaziland#1 Sweden#1 Switzerland#1 Taiwan#1 Thailand#1 The Bahamas#1 Trinidad and Tobago#1 Turkey#1 Uganda#1 Ukraine#1 United Arab Emirates#1 Vietnam#2 Belarus#3 Moldova#3 Mongolia#4 Cayman Islands#4 Japan#6 Mauritius#8 Bolivia#14 Azerbaijan#15 Nicaragua#18 Sri Lanka
Queen

P.s. person in post above has the time :lolwut:
The Legend.

Oh geez. She's good but no dude with wild claims liek this you're begging for a debate.
How coincidental that someone posts about Adele when I decided to listen to a song of hers just earlier. :curious:
Reply 48

I read she'll just name it after her name which is fine as well :smile: People do get sick of the same thing :tongue:
Look at this absolute world-wide slayage of the 10-times Grammy winner:

Hellox

lmao because half of those countries have nothing else to listen to xD
And that always happens with a new song.

Let's post Celine's stats now when she comes out with a brand new song.
Original post by rat poison
I can't possibly watch all these but I said even if she does lip sync it is understandable why. Adele lip syncing is pathetic since her voice is mediocre anyway. It's a B+ voice. Celine's voice is real, but everyone needs rest. I'm sure she didn't lip sync the voice on the actual songs though?? Can you "edit and computerize" or whatever Adele's voice to that level? Not even an engineering God can make Adele sound like Celine loool

Adele has never lipped sync. At least not recorded.

Mess at you backtracking and refusing to even evaluate the evidence.

And you can definitely engineer anyone's voice to be really, really good. Christina Aguilera's entirely engineered, full of notes she could never have hit even with the direct help from God.

You do realise they can do it note by note, millisecond by millisecond, also to merge your voice with other people's. Britney Spears didn't even sing on some of the Britney Jean tracks. Not that anyone has really heard them in the end.
Her voice is better than Beyonce's though but Adele is no queen. Her voice is shady. Celine has been singing for decades and sounds good still but Adele is withering already, poor lass.
lmao because half of those countries have nothing else to listen to xD
And that always happens with a new song.

Let's post Celine's stats now when she comes out with a brand new song.

Oh god you're embracing. Céline does well for herself but 'Loved Me Back To Life' flopped.

Justin Bieber got even Michelle Obama to promote his song and he couldn't even make it to 30% of what ADELE is selling.
Adele has never lipped sync. At least not recorded.

Mess at you backtracking and refusing to even evaluate the evidence.

And you can definitely engineer anyone's voice to be really, really good. Christina Aguilera's entirely engineered, full of notes she could never have hit even with the direct help from God.

You do realise they can do it note by note, millisecond by millisecond, also to merge your voice with other people's. Britney Spears didn't even sing on some of the Britney Jean tracks. Not that anyone has really heard them in the end.

Proof? But why are you still going on about lip syncing. Everyone does that even rappers loool but for Adele to have to lip sync if she ever does (she will one day :wink:) it would be lip syncing for mediocrity. Celine is the one damn near breaking glass.

Adele's vocal range is weak.
Her voice is better than Beyonce's though but Adele is no queen. Her voice is shady. Celine has been singing for decades and sounds good still but Adele is withering already, poor lass.

Céline hasn't been singing for decades. Occassionally on TV, yes. But she lips almost completely on tour so I don't see how you can say she's been singing for decades. Céline's 'live' after her death will still be as good as she was in her prime - they're just playing the backing track anyway.
Oh god you're embracing. Céline does well for herself but 'Loved Me Back To Life' flopped.

Justin Bieber got even Michelle Obama to promote his song and he couldn't even make it to 30% of what ADELE is selling.

Idc about Bieber. He doesn't have talent Adele has and he is a horrible person rofl.
Why are you bringing Obama into this, is Michelle a musical A&R??

That song with Neyo? So?

Put Celine on a mic and Adele on a mic, for a live battle, would Adele even show up? lol
Proof? But why are you still going on about lip syncing. Everyone does that even rappers loool but for Adele to have to lip sync if she ever does (she will one day :wink:) it would be lip syncing for mediocrity. Celine is the one damn near breaking glass.

Adele's vocal range is weak.

*Céline's backing track
Céline hasn't been singing for decades. Occassionally on TV, yes. But she lips almost completely on tour so I don't see how you can say she's been singing for decades. Céline's 'live' after her death will still be as good as she was in her prime - they're just playing the backing track anyway.

Celine has been singing for decades.

She has been recording since the 80s.

Adele has been recording since the 2000s and already needed throat surgery :rofl:

Because Adele doesn't sing from her diaphragm. Because she can't.

Natasha Bedingfield in Wild Horses sounds way better than Hello, even.

Pink even sounds better Adele is mediocre but was the video and topic making it deeper, sure.

Hey enjoy your song, 7/10 though. I'm not saying she can't sing; I'm saying-calm down.
*Céline's backing track

yea and who sang that though? Celine.

Oh wait lemme guess you're gonna say computerized?

Even still, Adele's touched up songs couldn't compare to Celine's.

Celine's music as far as sounds is ****, but her voice is richer with more range than Adele. You don't even understand singing voice styles and terms, why do I bother.
Idc about Bieber. He doesn't have talent Adele has and he is a horrible person rofl.
Why are you bringing Obama into this, is Michelle a musical A&R??

That song with Neyo? So?

Put Celine on a mic and Adele on a mic, for a live battle, would Adele even show up? lol

That song with Ne-yo completely tanked. Stop embarrassing yourself. You should bring up album sales stats not singles if you're even trying to praise your Canadian Queen.

'Incredible' was No 44 in Canada and literally charted in no other country on Earth. At least LMBTL was No 14 in the UK and Top 40 in 5 others.

Quick Reply

Latest