The Student Room Group

Hat exam and oxford interviews

Hi. Anyone know where you could go to get practice on HAT papers and get them marked. My college isn't really helping. The same should I be lucky enough to get an interview - is there anywhere that helps you prepare ? Thanks so much. Btw anyone know what score you need to get in your HAT to get an interview.
Reply 1
You can find HAT tests on the history faculty website http://www.history.ox.ac.uk/prospective/undergraduate/applying/the-history-aptitude-test.html
From my understanding there is no set cut off point but if you get 60 per above combined with good GCSEs scores you should get an interview according to my teacher
Original post by Student65student
Hi. Anyone know where you could go to get practice on HAT papers and get them marked. My college isn't really helping. The same should I be lucky enough to get an interview - is there anywhere that helps you prepare ? Thanks so much. Btw anyone know what score you need to get in your HAT to get an interview.

Hey I guess I'm coming in a little late for HAT but for the interviews, I guess the best peop that can help you prepare are current History students at Oxford. There are quite a lot of students sharing app experiences especially interviews including myself. Feel free to pm if you don't know any historians!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending