The Student Room Group

How many showers do you take a day?

Scroll to see replies

This is so embarrassing for OP:toofunny:, she wanted people to vote 3 but no-one did.

I told her prior to this thread that three washes a day held side effects and not advised.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
I shower everyday, but wash my hair 3 times a week. Need to wash your body, man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wash my hair less than that :redface: It's to much effort, and the drying process ughhh.

I was under the impression though, all guys wash their hair everytime they showered. I suppose I was wrong. :biggrin: My cousin laughed at me when I said have you bought your own shampoo? and he was like, ofcourse I have, I'm a guy and we wash our hair everytime we shower....and I was like okay...:colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Wheeey :dance:

where do you fit the 3rd shower in? Immediately when you arrive home from school / sixth form / uni?

After 6th form, I feel tired so it wakes me up and I feel more comfortable.:h:
TheonlyMrsHolmes
After 6th form, I feel tired so it wakes me up and I feel more comfortable.:h:

Ooooh oh my that sounds like such a good idea! :yep: sometimes I just hate the feeling of going to eat my dinner when I'm still in the clothes I wore during the day :s-smilie: just ew

I think since we wash a lot it's easier for us to get dirty :rofl:
Someone will, my hero will come! :biggrin:

I just had a shower btw and I feel wonderrffullllllll :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
See! I wasn't the only one who found that weird!

But William is spectacularly weird so nothing really shocks me anymore :h:

2 times a week is definitely better for you than 3 times a day haha. You should look up the negative effects and think of cutting down :smile:
Original post by Oh no not again!
This is so embarrassing for OP:toofunny:, she wanted people to vote 3 but no-one did.

I told her prior to this thread that three washes a day held side effects and not advised.

That last comment was meant for you^ don't know why it didn't quote you!
Original post by Ravenous
2 times a week is definitely better for you than 3 times a day haha. You should look up the negative effects and think of cutting down :smile:

But...but..I don't want too :frown:

I love your name btw!! I felt that way earlier, I could have eaten a horse but I wouldn't have because I'm a vegetarian :h:
That last comment was meant for you^ don't know why it didn't quote you!

Cool, I just voted more than 3:biggrin:, although I only take a shower 2 times.:colonhash:
Someone will, my hero will come! :biggrin:

I just had a shower btw and I feel wonderrffullllllll :h:

You had a shower at 2:00 AM in the morning?:lolwut:
But...but..I don't want too :frown:

I love your name btw!! I felt that way earlier, I could have eaten a horse but I wouldn't have because I'm a vegetarian :h:

Do you actually enjoy it that much, isn't it so much of an effort to continually get undressed and dressed again?

Thanks :h: yeah don't be eating horses, stick to the daal :smile:
Once or twice maybe even 3 times a day - depends on how dirty I feel..both in a physical and figurative sense(;
Cool, I just voted more than 3:biggrin:, although I only take a shower 2 times.:colonhash:

You know I saw it and I was about to shove it in your face. How sad :frown:

You had a shower at 2:00 AM in the morning?:lolwut:

Yeah I had not had my 'night' shower yet. I'm going to sleep now though :h:
Do you actually enjoy it that much, isn't it so much of an effort to continually get undressed and dressed again?

Oh yeah I love daal especially with rice and chicken.

I don't like daal :yucky: I only like 'masara di daal' aka yellow one and mutter paneer. :smile:

I prefere sabji:biggrin:

It's not continous lmao, it's 3 times a day. Goshhh your making it sound like I do it for 3 hours a day!
Original post by grvcex97
Once or twice maybe even 3 times a day - depends on how dirty I feel..both in a physical and figurative sense(;

Tick the 3 option PLSSSSSSSSSSSS
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Ooooh oh my that sounds like such a good idea! :yep: sometimes I just hate the feeling of going to eat my dinner when I'm still in the clothes I wore during the day :s-smilie: just ew

I think since we wash a lot it's easier for us to get dirty :rofl:

I know I feel the same! That's why I do it, plus I focus better on work if I have showered, I feel more refereshed!

That actually makes so much sense! :biggrin:
Tick the 3 option PLSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hahahahaha if I can be bothered...
I don't like daal :yucky: I only like 'masara di daal' aka yellow one and mutter paneer. :smile:

I prefere sabji:biggrin:

It's not continous lmao, it's 3 times a day. Goshhh your making it sound like I do it for 3 hours a day!

6 times a day technically, since you undress then dress afterwards. So in a week you do it 42 times overall, must get so boring :lol: Also, think of all the towels you must use!
Mutter paneer is fine, yellow daal is lame (brown is the better one) and sabji isn't really something to look forward to :smile:
Original post by grvcex97
Hahahahaha if I can be bothered...

-__- I have waited my whole evening for you(someone that showers 3 times) and you give me that as a reply! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest