The Student Room Group

How many showers do you take a day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ravenous
6 times a day technically, since you undress then dress afterwards. So in a week you do it 42 times overall, must get so boring :lol: Also, think of all the towels you must use!
Mutter paneer is fine, yellow daal is lame (brown is the better one) and sabji isn't really something to look forward to :smile:

Brown is awful, I'm sorry you have bad taste :redface:

Yellow is the best! Sabji is amazing, especially palak paneer and saag :biggrin:

I'm actually hungry rn...:frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Yellow is the best! Sabji is amazing, especially palak paneer and saag :biggrin:

I'm hungry but I have already brushed my teeth:frown:
How can anyone take more than one a day? That's some pretty weird ****.
Original post by i<3milkshake
I'm hungry but I have already brushed my teeth:frown:

Same...and I'm too lazy to get anything. Tbf I was hungry at around 8 but I cba to do anything about it :redface:

Plus the only option I have is cereal and that doesn't sound appealing right now.

Why did I eat my 'dinner' at 4?! :frown:
-__- I have waited my whole evening for you(someone that showers 3 times) and you give me that as a reply! :frown:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'll tick that option for your sake(:
Original post by grvcex97

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: yaay!

Aren't you the California girl that wants to come to the UK?

Why? It's depressing out here. :/

Kichari (however you spell it) is the best :biggrin:
Actually you're right now that I think about it, yellow has much more of a taste than brown, but I still prefer brown for some reason, maybe cause it goes better with rice..

You prob shouldn't eat now given its almost 3..

Btw, a question..if you get out of the shower clean, how does your towel get dirty?
Pretty conscientious about the enviroment and how people dont even have water to drink in their own countries so am trying to cut down from 4 to just 2 a day
Original post by Oh no not again!
Aren't you the California girl that wants to come to the UK?

Why? It's depressing out here. :/

Yes, I'm going to study abroad there soon. It's a bummer that everyone is saying that! Why is it so depressing? I personally loved it when I was there. I need a break from Cali. :\
Original post by Ravenous
Kichari (however you spell it) is the best :biggrin:
Actually you're right now that I think about it, yellow has much more of a taste than brown, but I still prefer brown for some reason, maybe cause it goes better with rice..

You prob shouldn't eat now given its almost 3..

Btw, a question..if you get out of the shower clean, how does your towel get dirty?

Ah Kichari is the best! My mum's kichari is mouth watering...omg don't make me think about food :frown:

No, it will mess up my stomach...only another 5 hours to goooo

That's true, brown does go better with rice. Still prefere yellow :smile:

My towels technically are never dirty :biggrin:
Yes, I'm going to study abroad there soon. It's a bummer that everyone is saying that! Why is it so depressing? I personally loved it when I was there. I need a break from Cali. :\

It's the weather I don't like the weather. :/

Plus aren't the girls better looking in Cali? the girls out here are out of shape and look like Vicky Pollard, you probably won't know her.:tongue:

I live in London, and I just find it unbearable at times:colonhash:. :/
Ah Kichari is the best! My mum's kichari is mouth watering...omg don't make me think about food :frown:

No, it will mess up my stomach...only another 5 hours to goooo

That's true, brown does go better with rice. Still prefere yellow :smile:

My towels technically are never dirty :biggrin:

Right on. If I were Prime Minister this would be a law along with the time only going forward, not going back and giving us less sleep.
It's the weather I don't like the weather. :/

Plus aren't the girls better looking in Cali? the girls out here are out of shape and look like Vicky Pollard, you probably won't know her.:tongue:

I live in London, and I just find it unbearable at times:colonhash:. :/

Ask any Californian and almost all of them will say they could use a break from the sunshine or that they're absolutely tired of it. I love the rain and cold weather! Btw, just googled Vicky Pollard and nearly spat out my drink hahhaha
Ask any Californian and almost all of them will say they could use a break from the sunshine or that they're absolutely tired of it. I love the rain and cold weather! Btw, just googled Vicky Pollard and nearly spat out my drink hahhaha

Lmao it's true though, depending on the area, he isn't even joking!

The girls in California are :drool:

But I do love our weather I can't lie, I have always despised Mr Sun.
Lmao it's true though, depending on the area, he isn't even joking!

The girls in California are :drool:

But I do love our weather I can't lie, I have always despised Mr Sun.

lol it's funny how people over there find California girls :drool:, but girls over here find British guys:drool:
lol it's funny how people over there find California girls :drool:, but girls over here find British guys:drool:

British guys are :drool: but again it depends....:tongue:

I prefere Irish guys myself... :h:

We always think that grass is always greener on the other side.:biggrin:

Nah British guys look like horses, have you seen Prince Philip or William.

The epitome of a horse face. If I ever seen one.
Nah British guys look like horses, have you seen Prince Philip or William.

The epitome of a horse face.

:eek: Prince William (was) gorgeous!

Quick Reply

Latest